June 30 – The Federation of Cycling of Transcarpathian Region, the Mukachevo City Executive Committee, the Mukachevo District State Administration and the National Council for the Sport Rehabilitation of Defenders of Ukraine with the support of Vadim Sviridenko – the President of Ukraine’s representative on rehabilitation of the ATO participants – organize big bicycle race "Three Castles of Transcarpathia". Participants from all over Ukraine and from abroad – Hungary, Romania, Poland, Slovakia, Austria, as well as 20 ATO veterans will take part in the competitions. Program of the event: 9:30 – beginning of the registration in the Palanok castle, 11:30 – start of the marathon from the Palanok castle, 15:00 – entertainment program in the Peremoha Park, 16:30 – finish of the last participant, 17:00 – awarding the winners and runners up (the city of Mukachevo).
June 30 – Open Night "Take 21" film festival – short films of Ukrainian filmmakers will be screened simultaneously in 80 venues of Ukraine and abroad. The beginning is at 21.00 (free entrance) (Smart Point Hub, Shvabska street, 25A, Uzhgorod).
June 30 – Days of the Danube. The program includes: regatta of plastic pirates, an exhibition of their ships. Also, performances of children’s groups, as well as the battle of knights againt a "plastic monster" and quest "How to become an eco-knight?". The celebration will finish with the awarding of contest winners and a fire show. The beginning is at 11.00 (the village of Kvasovo, Beregovo district).
June 30 – performance "Prince Koryatovich" by O. Havrosh (directed by Yevhen Tyshchuk). The beginning is at 21.30 (Palanok castle, Mukachevo).
June 30 – July 1 – With the support of the Football Federation, Holiday of Football. June 30 – Beregovo, Koshut Square, July 1 – Khust, Maidan Nezalezhnosti. There will be competitions and entertainments, prize drawings, including tickets for the match of the national team of Ukraine in the League of Nations. From 17.00 to 20.00 (the cities of Beregovo, Khust).
July 1 – On the 5th Sunday following Pentecost, His Eminence Theodore, Archbishop of Mukachevo and Uzhgorod will conduct the Bishop’s Service in the Holy Assumption Temple. The beginning is at 10.00 (the village of Tykhyi, Velyky Berezny district).
July 1 – premiere of the play "Same time, next year" by the American playwright and scriptwriter Bernard Slade, the winner of the Oscar (directed by Honored Artist of Ukraine Mykhailo Fischenko, starring famous actor couple Oleksandr and Svitlana Mavrits). The beginning is at 18.00 (price – 80 UAH) ("small stage" of the Regional Music and Drama Theater, Uzhgorod).
July 1 – the closing of the 37th theater season with the performance "As I Wish" by M. Kropivnitsky (directed by Honored Artist of Ukraine Natalia Oreshnikova). The beginning is at 11.00 and 13.00 (Transcarpathian academic puppet theater "Bavka", Uzhgorod).
July 1 – "Playtime" invites everyone, who likes to paint, cut, glue and sculpt, to Sunday lessons "Little Artist". We’ll get acquainted with the works of Picasso and draw a face in his style 🙂 The beginning is at 11. 00 (registration required) ("Playtime", Volodymyrska st., 90, Uzhgorod).
– "Flower Paradise" (graphic art, painting). The exhibition is organized by the Transcarpathian organization of the National Union of Artists of Ukraine. Every day, except Monday, 11.00-18.00, Saturday – 11.00-15.00, Sunday – 11.00 – 13.00 ("Uzhgorod" Gallery, Uzhgorod).
– well-known regional artist, restorer, educator, member of the Creative Union of Professional Artists of Transcarpathia Serhiy Hluschuk is presenting his works. Every day, except Monday, 9.30-17.30 (Transcarpathian Art Museum, Zhupanatska square, Uzhgorod).
– works of members of the creative association "Raiduga" ("Impasto" gallery, Shevchenko st., 8, Vynogradiv).
. Every day, except Tuesday, 10.00 – 18.00 (Transcarpathian Museum of Folk Architecture and Rural Life, Uzhgorod).
– works of famous Uzhgorod artist Serhiy Biba and his son David (Consulate General of the Slovak Republic in Uzhgorod, Lokota st., 4, Uzhgorod).
– exhibition of painting by Uzhgorod artist Olga Kashshay (Honorary Consulate of Czech Republic, Hrushevsky st., 62, Uzhgorod);
– exhibition of microminiatures "Eighth Wonder of the World" by microminiature artist Volodymyr Kazaryan. Every day, except Tuesday, 10.00 – 18.00 (Transcarpathian Museum of Folk Architecture and Rural Life, Uzhgorod).
– a new exhibition "Autumn colors in the work of A. Kotska" (Memorial House and Museum of People’s Artist of Ukraine Andriy Kotska, Vinnychna st., 20, Uzhgorod);
– displays, old photos, works by F.Manaylo (Memorial House-Museum of People’s Artist of Ukraine F. Manaylo, Drugety st., 74, Uzhgorod);
– 77 works of the People’s Artist of Ukraine Volodymyr Mykyta (visit by arrangement with the author) (museum of V.Mykyta, Sobranetska Street, Uzhgorod).
– Botanical Garden of UzhNU. Every day, except Saturday – Sunday, 8.00 to 16.00, tours for groups – 8.00 to 14.00 (Olbracht st., 8, Uzhgorod).
– works of Transcarpathian artists Olga Gal and Anastasia Moshkola. The exhibition entitled "The Philosophy of Ornament" features about 20 graphic and ceramic works united with the theme of ornament (cafe "Fanka", Koryatovich st., 3, Uzhgorod)