In Rakhiv district, a man died because of the negligence of electricians

Yesterday, in the village of Lug in Rakhiv district, during the hay harvesting, a 36-year-old man was killed by electric shock. Law enforcement officers found out the details of the tragedy.  Around 19:00, the man was gathering hay on his own land, which the power line goes through. The wires were hanging 1.5 meters above the ground. During the work, he touched the wires with the head and was fatally struck by electrocution.

Будьте першим, додайте коментар!

Залишити відгук