In Mukachevo a six-year-old girl was poisoned with vodka  14 January 2013 14:05  6228531 029111

Yesterday a physician of the regional children's hospital reported that the ambulance had delivered to them a six-year girl from Mukachevo diagnosed with alcohol poisoning. According to the child's sister, she accidentally drank about 200-250 grams of vodka. The girl is in the intensive care unit of the hospital.

Tags: alcohol poisoning

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments