In Beregovo district a woman died in a fire, and a man was poisoned by carbon monoxide

31 грудня 2012 12:02  4927317 027893
In Beregovo district a woman died in a fire, and a man was poisoned by carbon monoxide

December 30, 2012 at 16:49 there was a fire in the house located at Rakovtsi st. in the village of Berehuyfolu in Beregovo district.
At the place of the fire, the body of a woman born in 1944 was found, a man born in 1941, diagnosed with carbon monoxide poisoning was delivered to the hospital.

The fire destroyed a sofa and household items.

The cause of fire and the amount of loss is under investigation - reported TD of MOE in Transcarpathian region.

Теги: MOE, fire, victims

Залишити коментар

Коментатори, які допускатимуть у своїх коментарях образи щодо інших учасників дискусії, будуть забанені модератором без будь-яких попереджень та пояснень. Також данні про таких користувачів можуть бути передані правоохоронним органам, якщо від них надійшов відповідний запит. У коментарі заборонено додавати посилання та рекламні повідомлення!

Коментарів немає
]]>