In Beregovo district a woman died in a fire, and a man was poisoned by carbon monoxide

December 30, 2012 at 16:49 there was a fire in the house located at Rakovtsi st. in the village of Berehuyfolu in Beregovo district.
At the place of the fire, the body of a woman born in 1944 was found, a man born in 1941, diagnosed with carbon monoxide poisoning was delivered to the hospital.

The fire destroyed a sofa and household items.

The cause of fire and the amount of loss is under investigation – reported TD of MOE in Transcarpathian region.

Будьте першим, додайте коментар!

Залишити відгук