November 3 – a mysterious night quest-tour with torches in the Palanok castle. Night guests will be discovering its secrets, saving and providing help, taking the sacrament and solving other tasks. Monk, Princess and Executioner are waiting for you (payment, registration required). The beginning is at 19.00 (Palanok castle, Mukachevo).
November 3 – concert of Natalia Falion’s "Lisapetny Batalion". 4 hours of jokes, laughter and songs. The beginning is at 19.00 (Regional Music and Drama Theater, Uzhgorod).
November 4 – the first premiere in the new theater season – the musical performance "A Piece for Butterflies and Orchestra" staged by Mykhailo Milmeister (the author of the idea is the theater concertmaster Tetyana Bulanova, the author of the play is Hava Eisel – Valaamova). The musicians of the theater orchestra will be acting as their instruments on the stage. The beginning is at 18.30 (Regional Music and Drama Theater, Uzhgorod).
November 4 – Franz Lehar "Masterpieces from the Operetta". Chamber instrumental ensemble "Hungarian Melodies" (artistic director – Diana Havata). Soloists: Oniko Nagy (soprano), Istvan Khalus (baritone), Katerina Hazho (piano), Yevhen Tsanko (accordion), Agnesa Bachinska-Maroshan (flute). Host – Natalia Sentymrey. The beginning is at 16.00 (Transcarpathian Regional Philharmonic, Uzhgorod).
November 4 – the schedule of Divine Services. 6.30 – Divine Liturgy, 7.30 – Matins, 8.30 – Divine Liturgy, 9.45 – Divine Liturgy, 11.30 – Divine Liturgy, 14.00 – Divine Liturgy, 16.30 – Vespers, 17.30 – Divine Liturgy (Holy Cross Cathedral Greek Catholic Cathedral, A. Bachinsky, Sq., Uzhgorod).
November 4 – on the 23rd Sunday following Pentecost, the Day of All Saints, His Eminence Theodore, Archbishop of Mukachevo and Uzhgorod will conduct the Bishop’s Service. The beginning is at 10.00. (Holy Assumption Temple, the village of Dovhe, Irshava district).
November 4 – "Media kitchen" from FRI. Lecture (organizational fee required). The beginning is at 13.00. ("Smart Point", Uzhgorod).
November 4 – Vadim Dovletov "Magic words" (for children of preschool and school age). The beginning is at 11.00 and 13.00 (Transcarpathian academic puppet theater "Bavka", Uzhgorod).
November 4 – a concert of Natalia Falion’s "Lisapetny battalion". The beginning is at 19.00 (Drama Theater, Mukachevo).
November 4 – "Academy SMART KIDS-2018". Autumn session. Practical classes and interesting lectures during 3 days; communication with experts in the field of digital education; the opportunity to get basic knowledge about using electronic educational resources in elementary school; and also meetings, exchange of ideas and, of course, good time with colleagues who introduce interactive technologies at their schools (payment, pre-registration required). The beginning is at 13.00 (Hotel "Reikartz Karpaty", Shevchenko st., 257, the village of Zhdeniyevo, Volovets district).
November 4 – Open hike to the Mount Topas (1548 m) from the Hiking Club. 5:00 – departure from Uzhgorod (from the hotel "Zakarpattya") or 6:00 – from Mukachevo (from the gas station), 8:30 – the village of Kolochava, 9:00 – start, 13:00 – Mt. Topas, 14:00 – descent to Kolochava, 15:00 – rest stop, 17:00 – departure from Kolochava. Bring food, sweets, water, medicines, warm clothes, a flashlight (registration, payment required) (the village of Kolochava, Mizhhirya district)
November 4 – Transcarpathian League of KVN. Start of the new season. The beginning is at 13.00 (PADIYUN, Uzhgorod).
November 4 – Football championship of the region. The beginning is at 14.30 (the villages of Siltse, the village of Zarichchya, Irshava district).
– a collection of paintings by Kharkiv artist with Transcarpathian roots Oleksandr Fedyaev (teacher of the Kharkiv State Academy of Design and Arts). Every day, except Monday, 9.30 -17.30 (Transcarpathian Art Museum,the city of Uzhgorod).
– painting and graphics – personal exhibition of works by the Honored Artist of Ukraine, Taras Usik from Uzhgorod; exhibition "Master of a colorful palette" – works by amateur artists Magdalena Berezanych from Velyky Berezny and Ivan Chepa from the village of Ilnytsia in Irshava district. Every day (except Tuesday) 10.00 – 18.00 (Museum of Folk Architecture and Rural Life, Kapitulna st., 33 "a", Uzhgorod).
– works by a member of the creative association "Verkhovina artist" Marian Bagniy. Several dozen works – landscapes and abstract philosophical compositions – are presented (city art gallery, Khust).
– "I don’t see colors… Unfinished project" – the first personal exhibition of the young Uzhgorod artist Angelina Hafynets. Every day (except Monday) 11.00-18.00, Saturday – 11.00-15.00, Sunday – 11.00-13.00 ("Uzhgorod" gallery, Svoboda Ave., 26, Uzhgorod).
– "Golden Autumn" from teachers of the Mukachevo Children’s Art School and members of the creative association "Raiduha" (fireplace hall, children’s art school, the city of Mukachevo).
– exhibition of the members of the Vynogradiv district organization "Mystetska Ugocha" (exhibition hall "Impasto", Vynogradiv).
– personal exhibition of works by Mukachevo artist Igor Lutsenko (Consulate General of Slovakia in Uzhgorod, Lokota st., 4, Uzhgorod).
– photo exhibition "International Salon of Art Photography: Carpathian Drag" organized by the Union of Photo-Artists of Transcarpathia and the Transcarpathian Local Lore Museum (Transcarpathian Local Lore Museum, the city of Uzhgorod).
– "Masterpieces of the Museum Classics Collection. Exhibition of works by the People’s Artist of the USSR Mykola Glushchenko (1901 – 1977) "Etudes" dedicated to the 27th anniversary of the independence of Ukraine and the 70th anniversary of the Transcarpathian Regional Art Museum; another exhibition – works of fine arts and sculpture dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the Transcarpathian Regional Art Museum "Masterpieces of the Museum Classics Collection. Art of Transcarpathia 1948 – 2018" 9.30 – 17.30 (Transcarpathian Art Museum, the city of Uzhgorod).
– a new exhibition "Autumn colors in the work of A. Kotska" (Memorial House and Museum of People’s Artist of Ukraine Andriy Kotska, Vinnychna st., 20, Uzhgorod);
– 77 works of the People’s Artist of Ukraine Volodymyr Mykyta (visit by arrangement with the author) (museum of V.Mykyta, Sobranetska Street, Uzhgorod).
– Botanical Garden of UzhNU. Every day, except Saturday – Sunday, 8.00 to 16.00, tours for groups – 8.00 to 14.00 (Olbracht st., 8, Uzhgorod).