December 31 – the campaign from the Office of Patrol Police in Uzhgorod and Mukachevo "Take and give! Make a holiday for yourself and others!" Everyone can contribute by bringing sweets, food and toys for the people in need. The beginning is at 11.00 (Teatralna Square, Uzhhorod).
December 31 – fair of hand-made goods by the NGO "Vynogradivski Patsyorky". The beginning is at 9.00 (passage between Myr and Shevchenko streets, Vynogradiv).
December 31 – a thanksgiving service for the past year. The beginning is at 18.00 (Greek Catholic Church, Irshava).
December 31 – Mass. The beginning is at 17.30; thanksgiving service for the past year. The beginning is at 23.30.(Greek Catholic Cathedral, Uzhgorod).
December 31 – January 1 – the head of the Mukachevo Diocese, His Eminence Theodore, Archbishop of Mukachevo and Uzhgorod will conduct the night bishop service. The beginning is at 00.00 (Holy Resurrection Monastery, Uzhgorod).
January 1 – concert, incredible fire show from the theater of fire and light "Dragonfly", congratulations from Santa Claus and Snow Maiden. The beginning is at 01.00 (central square, Irshava).
January 2 – fairy tale "In the Snow Queen’s captivity" (directed by O.Sarkisyants). The beginning is at 11.00 and 14.00, (price is 25 UAH) (Regional Music and Drama Theater, Uzhgorod).
January 2 12,00 – 14,00 – creative workshop for children: various master classes in making of Christmas trees (location: cafe, spa complex "Sribni Termy"), 13.00 – 13.40 – pilates for adults (location: complex" Derenivska kupil", the village of Nyzhnye Selyshche, Uzhgorod district).
January 2 – party Le Coq Massif (line-up: Fun2Mass, Tudor, Cool D). The beginning is at 22.00 (entrance fee is 40 UAH). (Apriori Pub, Nezalezhnosti Embankment, Uzhhorod).
– Personal retrospective exhibition "Native Land" of People’s Artist of Ukraine Vasyl Svalyavchyk. The selection includes nearly 90 works created by the author in the period of 1970 – 2016. Landscapes, still lifes, wooden sacral architecture of the region. Every day, except Monday, 10.00 -18.00 (Transcarpathian Art Museum, Uzhgorod).
– An exhibition of works of masters of fine and decorative art "Carpathian Christmas Symphony" organized by the Transcarpathian regional organizational and methodical center of culture. The exhibition features wood carvings, embroidery, ceramics, paintings, etc. Every day (except Tuesday) 10.00 – 18.00 (Museum of Folk Architecture and Life, Uzhgorod).
– "Christmas Exhibition" (works of almost all members of the Transcarpathian organization of the National Union of Artists of Ukraine). Every day (except Monday) 11.00 – 17.00, Saturday – 11.00 – 15.00 ("Uzhgorod" gallery).
– Exhibition of Transcarpathian artist Ivan Ilko titled "Process. 60s". Features the works made by the master in late 50s – early 60s, as well as new paintings (entrance fee is 20 UAH, for students – 10 UAH). Every day (except Mondays), Saturday – 11.00 – 21.00 (art center "Ilko gallery", Uzhgorod).
– Exhibition "Winter Extravaganza" (F.Silvashi, O.Shandor, P.Kutlan, I.Tokach, H.Matiy, P.Kotsan, V.Hudan, M. Tehze, I.Tovt, Y.Dobosh, V.Kostyo). 11.00 – 17.00 ("Impasto" gallery, Vynogradiv).
– Exhibition of graphics by a young artist from Uzhgorod Oleksiy Fodor (art-cafe "Voto", Voloshin street, Uzhgorod).
– Permanent exhibition of master A. Kotska. 10.00 – 17.00 (Memorial House and Museum of People’s Artist of Ukraine Andriy Kotska, Vinnychna Str., 20, Uzhgorod).
– Permanent exhibition of Fedir Manaylo. Every day except Sunday-Monday – 9.00 – 17.00 (Memorial House and Museum of F. Manaylo, Drugety st., 74, Uzhgorod).
– Exhibition "Christmas in Irshava district" in 1920s – 1930s (about 200 exhibits, including ancient dens). 10.00-18.00 (Transcarpathian Local Lore Museum, Uzhgorod).