November 25 – events to commemorate the Holodomor victims of 1921-1922, 1932-1933, 1946-1947 in Ukraine.Youth and the public, representatives of the authorities and religious organizations will gather on this day at 13.45 on Poshtova Square in Uzhgorod. At 14.00, the mourning procession will march to the cornerstone laid on the site of the construction of the future memorial to commemorate the victims of the Holodomor in Ukraine (in front of the building of the medical faculty of UzhNU). At 14.40, they will light candles of memory (the city Uzhgorod).
November 25 – at 15.55, on the central square of the city, near the monument to Cyril and Methodius, there will be a requiem meeting and a service with the participation of the public and representatives of the largest religious denominations. At 16.00, the victims of the Holodomor will be commemorated with church bells, a minute of silence and inflammation of lamps (the city of Mukachevo).
November 25 – the city requiem meeting in memory of victims of the Holodomor of 1932-1933 and the campaign "Light a Candle". The beginning is at 15.30 (square in front of the local lore museum, the city of Khust).
November 25 – requiem meeting on the occasion of the Holodomor Victims Day. The beginning is at 15.20, the campaign "Light a Candle". The beginning is at 16.00 (the city of Irshava).
November 25 – volunteer photo project "If it were not for the war". Presentation of the photo exhibition and the book "If it were not for the war". In total, the exhibition includes 122 portraits of the ATO Heroes, divided into 8 thematic blocks. The beginning is at 13.00 (daily, except Monday, 11.00 – 18.00, Saturday – Sunday (11.00 -15.00) (Svoboda Ave., "Uzhgorod" Gallery).
November 25 – International Roma Festival of Jazz Art "PAP-JAZZ-FEST – 2017". It will start with a requiem concert on the occasion of the Day of commemoration of Holodomor victims. The highlight of this year’s music festival will be the performance of the world-class jazz star, sax player Eric Marienthal (USA), some of the leading Ukrainian collectives will take part in the festival, including Uzhgorod’s "Pap Jazz Quintet" and the Roma youth jazz ensemble "Lautari". The beginning is at 19.00 (Transcarpathian Academic Regional Puppet Theater, Uzhgorod).
November 25 – Hungarian Cuisine Day "PAPRIKA-DAY". You will be taught how to cook bograch during a master class by a chef from Uzhgorod Victor Pohan. The beginning is at 10.00 (Sonyachna st., 55-b, hotel "Katerina", the village of Polyana, Svalyava district).
November 25 – regional championship among young men born 2005-2006 (the village of Perechyn).
November 25 – Football Championship of Transcarpathian Region among the teams of boys born in 2003-2004 and 2005-2006 of the 2017-2018 season. The beginning is at 8.00 (city Sports School for Children and Youth "Khust-Narcissus", Khust).
November 25 – tourist excursion project "Open Transcarpathian Smithy". The beginning is at 14.00 (Territory of the "Historical Smithy-1701", "Detsa u Notarya", the city of Uzhgorod).
November 26 – Kublo Art Center organizes a lecture by the UCU teacher, a master of history, an activist, one of the developers of the Lviv Cultural Strategy, Project Manager of the Lviv City Institute, Mariana Kuzemska about the creative economy: what are the creative industries, why they are relevant to us, how they can become profitable and useful to the city and to each of us; the role of institutions and places, decentralization and support for creative startups. The number of seats is limited, the lecture is free. The beginning is at 14.00 (the "Olivier"bar, Petofi square, 11/1, Uzhgorod).
November 26 – "Magic Balloon" by Pavlo Uher and Ivan Sohel. The beginning is at 11.00 and 13.00 (Puppet Theater, Uzhgorod).
November 26 – Weekend Music. Concert of Ukrainian vocal music. Honored Artist of Ukraine Oksana Kharkhalis (mezzo soprano), Marina Lavra (soprano), People’s Artist of Ukraine Petro Matiy (baritone), Mykhailo Podkopayev (bass), Natalia Shutko (piano), Natalia Savchenko (piano), Diana Havata (cello). The beginning is at 16.00 (Regional Philharmonic, Uzhgorod).
November 26 – performance "Fern Blossom". The beginning is at 12.00; the premiere "A Step from Love" based on the well-known work of Mykhailo Starytsky "Gypsy Aza" (directed by Honored Artist of Ukraine Vasyl Shershun). The beginning is at 18.00 (60-80 UAH) (Regional Music and Drama Theater, Uzhgorod).
November 26 – in the framework of the autumn theatrical soires "Starry November", the celebration of the 70th anniversary of the theater. The beginning is at 17.00 (Musical and Drama Theater, Mukachevo).
– "Synthesis" is the title of the exhibition of works by two artists well-known in Transcarpathia and beyond: the father – the Honored Artist of Ukraine Ivan Didyk and daughter Ivanka Voitovich, a member of the National Union of Artists of Ukraine. Every day, except Monday, 9.30 -17.30 (Transcarpathian Art Museum, the city of Uzhgorod).
– IXth International Exhibition "Carpathian Biennial – 2017". The series presents about 200 works of young graphic artists from five countries of the Carpathian region: Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Ukraine and Hungary. The exhibition is the result of the competition held in the summer in the city of Humenne (Slovakia). Every day (except Tuesday) 10.00 – 18.00 (Museum of Folk Architecture and Rural Life, Uzhgorod).
– Ukrainian artist Tiberiy Silvash, who works in the genre of a new abstract art (born in Mukachevo, lives and works in Kyiv). This is the first time Silvashi’s works will be presented in Transcarpathian region as a holistic project. Every day, except Monday 11.00-21.00, Sunday 12.00-19.00 (Art Center "Ilko Gallery", Koshitska street,Uzhgorod).
– exhibition of works by Transcarpathian architect and artist Stepan Sholtes. The artist presented about two dozen of his paintings made in recent years under the common title "Four Seasons" (atrium of the Regional State Administration, Narodna Square, 4, Uzhgorod).
– Ukrainian and Hungarian towels. Every day, except Monday-Tuesday, Wednesday – Saturday – 11.00-17.00, Sunday – 11.00-15.00 ("Impasto" Gallery, Shevchenko st., 8, Vynogradiv).
– contest of art works by students of the fine art department of the school. 120 young artists aged 6 to 14 years presented 144 best works (children’s art school, Uzhgorod).
– on the occasion of the Day of Dignity and Freedom, exhibition of photos and items from the Maidan. More than three dozen pictures of Transcarpathian photographers depict the events of four years ago – Uzhgorod Euromaidan. Lobby of the Transcarpathian Regional State Administration, (Narodna Square, 4, Uzhgorod).
– permanent ensemble exhibition "History of Transcarpathia from the 8th century to 1919" (the project was implemented thanks to the close cooperation of the Transcarpathian Regional Local Lore Museum and Nyiregyhaza Museum, with the support of the Consulate General of Hungary in Uzhgorod and with the assistance of the Transcarpathian Regional State Administration and the Transcarpathian Regional Council (Kapitulna st. 33, the castle, Uzhgorod).
– permanent exhibition "Wooden church architecture of Transcarpathia". Features 109 paintings by Ivan Shutyev from the series "Prayer in Wood", 43 models of folk craftsman from Mizhhirya district Andriy Vorobets (Pirogov st. 4, Mukachevo).
– art of A. Kotka. Every day, except Monday. 10.00-17.00, Sunday – 13.00-17.00 (Memorial House and Museum of People’s Artist of Ukraine Andriy Kotska, Vinnychna Str., 20, Uzhgorod).
– Permanent exhibition of Fedir Manaylo. Every day except Sunday-Monday – 9.00 – 17.00 (Memorial House and Museum of F. Manaylo, Drugety st., 74, Uzhgorod).
– Permanent exhibition of the People’s Artist of Ukraine Volodymyr Mykyta (visit by arrangement with the author) (museum of V.Mykyta, Sobranetska Str. 68/2, Uzhgorod).
– Various exhibitions and collections, as well as "Crowns of the World". 10.00 – 17.00 (every day, except Mondays) (Transcarpathian Local Lore Museum, Uzhgorod).
– exhibition of Transcarpathian rural life items. Every day (except Tuesday) 10.00 – 18.00 (Museum of Folk Architecture and Rural Life, Uzhgorod).
– excursions to the Saint-Miklos castle (the village of Chynadiyevo, Mukachevo district).
– Exhibitions. Every day, except Monday, 9.00 – 18.00 (Kuruc lane, Palanok castle, Mukachevo).
– unique weaving patterns. 9.00 – 18.00 (Monday to Friday, lunch break – 13.00 to 14.00) (Museum of Weaving, the village of Cherna, Vynogradiv district).
– Exhibition of historical and regional folk museum "Sriberna Zemlya" (the village of Hrushovo, Prykordonna Str., 2, Tyachiv district).
– Exhibitions. 9.00 – 17.00 (local lore museum, Khust).
– Exhibition of kerosene lamps, consumer items, and exhibition devoted to the events in the east (on weekends – on request) (the District Historical Museum, Irshava).
– Exhibitions of the Museum of Beregovo district (Beregovo, Bethlen, Str 1).
– Exhibitions of the Museum of Weaving (the village of Velyki Beregy, Beregovo district).
– Museum of Mountain Ecology and Natural Resources of the Ukrainian Carpathians. 8.00 to 17.00 (lunch break – 12.00 to 13.00) (25 UAH – for adults, 18 UAH – for students, 12 UAH – for shoolchildren (central manor of the CBR, outskirts of Rakhiv).
– Exibitions of District Historical Museum (Shevchenko street,Vynogradiv).
– Exhibitions of the historical museum (the village of Kvasovo, Beregovo district).
– ethnographic museum "Verkhovyna" – interesting exhibits of our ancestors. Every day, except weekends, 9.00 – 14.00 (school, the village of Volosyanka, Velyky Berezny district).
– Village Ethnographic Museum (the village of Pryborazhavske, Irshava district).
– Museum complex "Old Village". Every day (no breaks and days off) 8.00 – 18.00. Admission fee: adult – 40 UAH, privileged – 30 UAH, children – 15 UAH. Guided tour: up to 10 persons – 100 UAH, up to 20 persons – 150 UAH, up to 30 persons – 200 UAH. Riding on a motor trolley – 50 UAH in the museum "Kolochava narrow gauge" (the village of Kolochava, Mizhhirya district).
– Tisa museum complex – skansen (house of a poor man, rural school and house of a wealthy farmer, the historical museum in the former Foharashi estate). 11:00-19:00 (Shevchenko st., 74, the village of Tysobyken, Vynogradiv district).
– Museum "Lemko Household". Every day, except Tuesday and Sunday -11.00 -19.00, the museum "Roma Kolyba" (a hut with a straw roof and a forge) (the village of Zarichovo, Perechyn district);
– Museum of Rural Life and Customs "Sklad" (the village of Dubrynychi, Perechyn district);
– Botanical Garden of UzhNU. Every day, except Saturday – Sunday 8.00 to 16.00, tours by request – 10.00 to 14.00 (Olbracht st., Uzhgorod).