According to the Uzhgorod City Council, voting for the projects submitted within the framework of the Public Initiative Budget continues until November 17.
According to the decision of the Expert Committee on the Implementation of the Public Initiative Budget of Uzhgorod, 9 projects were approved for voting.
You can vote both online and with paper ballot at the Administrative Services Center of Uzhgorod City Council.
1. The person is registered in Uzhgorod, which is confirmed by a passport
2. Enterprise, institution or organization, where the person concerned works, is registered in Uzhgorod, which is confirmed by the certificate from the place of employment.
3. The person is studying in Uzhgorod, which is confirmed by a student ID.
4. The person owns a property in Uzhgorod, which is confirmed by an extract from the corresponding property registry.
5. The place of birth of the person is registered in Uzhgorod, which is confirmed by a passport or birth certificate.
You must be logged in to post a comment.