The poll starts on November 5 and will last 14 calendar days, until November 18, 2018, the department of the economics and strategic planning of the Uzhgorod City Council informs.
To vote, the person must meet one of the following criteria:
1. 18 years old or older.
2. Registered in Uzhgorod, which is confirmed by a passport.
3. Enterprise, institution or organization, where the person concerned works, is registered in Uzhgorod, which is confirmed by the certificate from the place of employment.
4. The person studies in Uzhgorod, which is confirmed by a student’s ticket.
5. The person owns a property in Uzhgorod, which is confirmed by an extract from the corresponding property registry.
6. The place of birth of the person is registered in Uzhgorod, which is confirmed by a passport or birth certificate.
You can cast your vote for a project:
1. At the Center for provision of administrative service of Uzhgorod City Council be presenting a passport and filling out a ballot for voting;
2. Via the electronic system https://uzhgorod-budget.e-dem.in.ua/, choosing for registration and signing in the National Bank of Ukraine (for the holders of "Oshchadbank" cards), "Privatbank", or by means of an electronic digital signature.