On Saturday, January 25, 2020, all Uzhgorod citizens and city guests are invited to visit the St. Tetyana’s Day in the Skansen event, which will take place from 2pm to 3pm. Interesting activities have been prepared for visitors, namely:
– free smithy from the Carpathian blacksmiths Roman and Stepan
– free tasting from the Carpathian beekeepers "Turya honey"
– reconstruction of Carpathian gastronomy
– school lesson "Cryptozoology of Transcarpathia" in the ancient school from Professor Sandor
– start of the new attraction – Free PhotoZone from the best photographers
You must be logged in to post a comment.