The Department of Economics of the Transcarpathian Regional State Administration is drafting the program of SMEs support for the next 2 years.
Tomorrow, the department head Denys Man informs, the draft document will be published, and citizens will be able to see it and give their suggestions.
Several figures and highlights of the program:
– Financing from the regional budget: in 2017 – UAH 1350.0 thousand; in 2018 – UAH 1950.0 thousand.
– The number of chapters of the program: 3
– the Procedure for provision of loans to small and medium businesses (2017 – UAH 0,5 million, 2018 – UAH 0,7 million)
– The program also provides for seminars, training, forums, etc. on business planning for unemployed citizens
– The program provides for the training on Prozorro
A necessary condition for the successful implementation of the program, according to the initiators, it is important to have such programs in cities and districts, because each district can plan social and economic development and support for specific areas.
In addition, the program’s authors are working on additional topics:
– Development of the insurance market (social security among the population in order to avoid situations like that after the hail on June 21, when people could not get help because of a lack of insurance)
– IT market
– Innovation in business
– Business plan competition among young people, "Entrepreneur of the Year" and others.