The Hungarian Food Week – 2020 – one of the most favorite winter gastronomic events in Transcarpathians – will start soon.
The press conference will be held the Italia Snack & Pizza in the village of Syurte in Uzhgorod district.
There, you will be able to observe the preparation of several dishes, which will be served during the Hungarian Food Week, and taste them. And also talk to chefs and cooks
The participants of the press conference:
– Istvan Greja, representative of the Minister in charge of the development of cooperation between Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg region and Transcarpathian region
– Andriy Meshter, the Chairman of the Transcarpathian Hungarian Tourist Board;
– Yosyp Torpoi, the Honorary Chairman of the Transcarpathian Hungarian Tourist Board;
– Fedir Shandor, Professor, the Chairman of the Transcarpathian Regional Tourism Organization
– Laszlo Pastornitsky, owner of Italia Snack & Pizza – participant in the Hungarian Food Week.