The winner of the Grand Prix of the Mukachevo Oleksandr Dukhnovych Municipal Prize was determined. It is the People’s Artist of Ukraine, the leading actress of the Mukachevo Drama Theater Lydia Pirogova for the role of Grandma Eugenia in the play "Trees die standing" based on the play by Alejandro Cason (nomination "Theatrical Art"). The winner was awarded the diploma of the Grand Prix and a cash prize of 90 thousand hryvnias.
In the respective nominations, the prize in the amount of 30 thousand hryvnias and diplomas of the winners of the Prize were awarded to:
– Zhanna Khoma, writer, teacher, member of the literary association "Ridne slovo" (nomination "Fiction");
– Vasyl Shkriba, teacher, head of the Mukachevo Center for Extracurricular Education (nomination "Pedagogical activity");
– Stepan Sikora, journalist, blogger, editor-in-chief of the online publication "Feniks-slovo" (nomination "Literary studies and journalism");
– Igor Bilyk, composer, teacher, Honored Artist of Ukraine, member of the National League of Ukrainian Composers (nomination "Music");
– Larysa Brovdi, Honored Artist of Ukraine, master of decorative and applied arts (nomination "Fine and decorative arts").