The quarantine zone in Vorochevo in Perechyn district has been lifted.
The mayor Ivan Pogorilyak informed about it on his Facebook page.
The head of the united community published the relevant protocol approved at the meeting of the commission on technogenic and ecological safety and emergencies of the Perechyn united territorial community.
The commission decided:
1. To lift the quarantine zone within the administrative territory of the village of Vorochevo from June 4, 2020, 12:00.
2. To close the round-the-clock checkpoint at the entrance to the village of Vorochevo from June 4, 2020, 12:00.
3. To allow from June 5, 2020 the work of public catering establishments, in particular the reception of visitors in the premises, subject to anti-epidemic measures.
4. From June 5, 2020, to remove restrictions on self-isolation of persons over 60 years of age.
5. Allow religious events to be held indoors, provided that no more than 1 person per 5 sq. m. is present, and provided that anti-epidemic measures are observed.
The chairman of the commission Ivan Pogorilyak