Christmas trees will be sold in Uzhgorod from Monday, December 14. The points of sale were determined in accordance with the mayor’s order.
There will be a New Year’s Christmas tree fair in the Bozdosh Park. In addition, additional places for temporary retail trade in Christmas trees and Christmas decorations in the same period have been identified:
– at the intersection of Vilmosh Kovach st. and Oleksandr Popadynets st. near the house № 15 (next to the former dry cleaner);
– near the “Novy” market on Maria Zankovetska street near the house № 77;
– on the corner of Ukrainska st. – Andriy Palay st. (Niva market);
– on Pidhradska street near the house № 59 (near Perechyn bus station);
– on Mykola Bobyak street opposite the Epicenter-2 shopping center (formerly Nova Liniya);
– in front of the store “Don Mare” at the intersection of Vasyl Dokuchaev st. – Sobranetska st.;
– opposite the parking lot of the shopping center “Dastor” on Zakarpatska street.
Market and supermarket administrations are recommended to organize trade in Christmas trees and Christmas decorations on their own territory in compliance with anti-epidemic measures and restrictions. Employees of the municipal guard will monitor the observance of the street maintenance rules.