Despite the efforts of the labor inspectorate and other competent bodies, in certain economically active enterprises of the region there exists arrears of wages to employees. As of November 2 in general they amount to 3 million 389 thousand hryvnias, which is equal to the level of the last month, but compared to January of this year there is an increase by 5.7 percent, or 182 thousand hryvnias, – told today November 13, the head of the territorial State Inspectorate of Labour in Transcarpathian region Ivan Levkulych.
If we consider the arrears of salary on a territorial basis, the most problematic among economically active enterprises are those located in:
• Uzhgorod – 897 thousand hryvnias
• Mukachevo – 637 thousand hryvnias
• Khust – 420 thousand hryvnias
• Mukachevo district – 396 thousand hryvnias
• Uzhgorod district – 353 thousand hryvnias