In Tyachiv district, two people were poisoned during a fire in an apartment

29 October 2020 10:53  13218057 0220354
In Tyachiv district, two people were poisoned during a fire in an apartment

On October 28, at 7:40 p.m., there was a report of a fire in an apartment in a five-story apartment building in the village of Dubove, Tyachiv district.

Two people born in 1987 and 1978 were poisoned with carbon monoxide in the fire.

The fire destroyed a blanket, a carpet and floor on an area of ​​1 sq. m. The cause and damage are being established. 

Two units of equipment from the state fire and rescue post of the village of Dubove and the local fire brigade from the village of Neresnytsia were employed for firefighting operation.

Read also

Night fire in a summer kitchen
Night fire in a summer kitchen
33201771 0203856
6 August 2019 22:33

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments