Transcarpathia is on quarantine: restrictive measures (LIST)
The state of emergency was introduced in the region until April 24.
Quarantine measures have also been extended until April 24 except:
specialized stores (branches, outlets) trading in food, hygiene products, medicines and medical products, veterinary preparations, feeds, pesticides and agrochemicals, seeds and planting material, communication facilities, provided that the number of people in the premises is limited to 1 person per 10 square meters and the personnel wear means of personal protection and appropriate sanitary and anti-epidemic measures are taken.
From 00.00 on March 27, 2020 to April 24, 2020 restrictive measures will be in place in the territory of the region:
- all markets, except for large grocery wholesale markets, are closed;
- operation of the departments for cooking and eating food, coffee and other drinks at the gas station is suspended;
- road traffic is suspended by placing roadblocks on the following motorways:
- Uzhotsky Pass (highway N-13 Lviv-Sambir-Uzhgorod);
- Torunsky (Vyshkivsky) Pass (highway R-21 Dolyna-Khust);
- strengthening public safety and order by setting up checkpoints on the following motorways, conducting temperature screening of those entering the territory of the region via:
- Yablunetsky Pass (highway N-09 Mukachevo-Rohatyn-Lviv);
- Abransky Pass (highway M-06 Kyiv-Chop).
More information about the decisions adopted at today's meeting of the Regional Commission on Technogenic and Environmental Safety and Emergencies can be found on the website of the Transcarpathian Regional State Administration.
11 May 2020 17:12
Arkadiy Shynshynov. Без претензій на досконалість: розвідка щодо пандемії, побудована на аналізі інтернетпростору
17 March 2020 14:44