Quarantine will be relaxed: what will be allowed from June 1 in Transcarpathia
According to the head of the Transcarpathian Regional State Administration Oleksiy Petrov, the emergency response commission of the Transcarpathian Regional State Administration decided to relax the quarantine restrictions from June 1.
The number of new cases of COVID-19 per 100 thousand inhabitants of the region for the last 7 days is 11.48 (with the set threshold of 12 people per 100 thousand inhabitants).
The following will be allowed:
- Scheduled / non-scheduled trips of intercity, interregional and international transport.
- Holding sports events without fans with no more than 50 participants
- Holding religious events with no more than one person per 10 square meters of the area where the religious event takes place
- Operation of hotels (except for the operation of hotel restaurants, swimming pools, spas)
- Operation of physical culture and sports facilities, gyms, fitness centers (except for sessions with more than 10 participants)
- Attending classes in groups of no more than 10 people in educational institutions
Relaxation of anti-epidemic measures is not applied on the territory of quarantine zones established on the territory of the region.
The following requirements remain:
- Mask wearing;
- Social distancing;
The possibility of opening kindergartens on June 8 under a favorable situation is also being considered.
Transcarpathia is still not ready to end the quarantine, - the press service of the Ministry of Health
27 May 2020 14:55
13 May 2020 16:22