Traditions and innovations: online fashion festival will take place in Transcarpathia (ANNOUNCEMENT)
Transcarpathia celebrates even during quarantine. However, in a slightly different, no less interesting format. Thus, we invite everyone to the online festival of Hutsul fashion and culture Hutsul Fire folk-fashion fest 2020, which will take place on July 7 at 16:00 as part of the celebration of Ivan Kupala at one of the best resorts in the Transcarpathian region "Voyevodyno".
To attend the festival, click this link and enjoy: https://www.facebook.com/events/279629323105621/
A new interpretation of the traditional Hutsul costumes of Transcarpathians in the collection "Heritage" is designed to demonstrate the development of Hutsul fashion. Along of the fashion show, there will be the performance of a folk group with songs and dances.
The purpose of the project Hutsul Fire folk-fashion fest 2020 is to help the districts of Transcarpathia to develop, impress themselves and the world with a unique culture through reimagining, improvisation and transformation of traditions.
Program of this year's festival:
1. Exhibition of authentic women's, children's and men's Hutsul costumes from Yuri Sas's private museum of Hutsul clothing and antiquities.
2. Exhibition of handmade jewelry by Transcarpathian master Maria Durkot.
3. Master class on Hutsul everyday and festive, in particular wedding, hairstyles.
4. Master class on learning men's Hutsul dance "Arkan".
5. Video presentation "Ancient Hutsul clothes" (Yasinya Museum of History and Local Lore).
6. Model and choreographic performances with the participation of students of the Transcarpathian model school "A'Star".
7. Performance of the folklore and ethnographic ensemble "Uzhgorod".
8. Dramatized show of the collection "Heritage".
9. Festive fire show
We invite all fashion lovers to the online festival of Hutsul fashion and culture Hutsul Fire folk-fashion fest 2020. Such an art event should give a big impetus to make Ukrainian fashion more open and international, and bring Hutsul trends with a century-old history to the international fashion shows.
The organizers of the festival are the Transcarpathian School of Models "A'STAR", project manager Anna Feyer, director Oksana Shyp, choreographer Irina Shevtsova, fashion show designer Inna Futsur, designer Oksana Vasilyan.
6 May 2014 14:42