Weekend quarantine in Ukraine has been abolished: the country becomes "orange"
Restrictions of the "orange" zone will now apply in the entire country.
The relevant decision was made by the Cabinet of Ministers today, December 2. The motivation for the decision is the allegedly positive result brought about by the restrictions of the weekend quarantine.
"Quarantine restrictions of the "orange" zone will be in effect throughout the country both on weekends and on weekdays," - the Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal said.
According to Shmyhal, the Cabinet of Ministers is currently working on the most balanced solution regarding the possible tightening of quarantine restrictions. The government will notify about the decisions 7 days before their implementation.
The "orange" zone has the following restrictions:
- holding mass (cultural, sports, social, religious and other) events is allowed with the participation of no more than 220 people; one person per 10 square meters of the venue area;
- activities of institutions providing accommodation services, except for hotels, are prohibited;
- classes in professional and higher educational institutions are allowed in groups of not more than 20 people.
- scheduled hospitalizations are also temporarily limited (does not apply to the provision of medical care to pregnant women, newborns, patients with cancer, palliative care and cases where there is a risk to the patient's life);
- operation of gyms and fitness centers is prohibited, except for establishments that can provide attendance to no more than 1 person per 10 sq.m.;
- it is forbidden to admit children to children's health and recreation facilities - sanatoriums and camps in the capital and suburbs.
- transportation of passengers by road and public transport is allowed provided the amount of passenger is no more than 50% of the capacity.
9 December 2020 09:31
7 December 2020 09:32
Катерина Суслова: Шлях від каплиці до монастиря або історія Малоберезнянського монастиря Святого Миколая
25 October 2020 16:01
13 September 2020 20:23