MOH allowed to re-open food markets (DOCUMENT)
The Ministry of Health allowed local authorities to open food markets during quarantine, but ordered to strictly observe certain restrictions.
According to the decree of the Chief Sanitary Doctor of Ukraine Viktor Lyashko dd. March 30, the executive power and local self-government bodies were given recommendations regarding the possibility of opening food markets if there problems with access to food in the communities.
The following conditions must be observed:
- only registered food market operators can carry out trading activities;
- no more than one visitor per 20 square meters of retail space at the market;
- the distance between buyers in queues should be at least 1.5 meters;
- personnel must be provided with means of personal protection;
- for weekend markets, the distance between trading outlets should be at least 3 meters.
6 April 2020 09:35
11 May 2020 17:12
Arkadiy Shynshynov. Без претензій на досконалість: розвідка щодо пандемії, побудована на аналізі інтернетпростору
17 March 2020 14:44