During the quarantine, Uzhgorod residents will continue to receive previously granted social benefits
For the period of implementation of measures to prevent the emergence and spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), the law regulates, in particular, the issue of extending the period of payment of government social benefits to persons who have been granted them previously. Namely for:
• poor families,
• children of single mothers,
• children under guardianship or care,
• persons caring for a sick child,
• persons living together with a person with a disability of Ⅰ or Ⅱ group due to a mental disorder,
• children whose parents fail to pay child support, are unable to provide for the child or their whereabouts are unknown,
• monthly targeted assistance to internally displaced persons to cover living expenses, including housing and utilities,
• persons with disabilities since childhood and children with disabilities,
• persons with disabilities who are not entitled to a pension.
As of April 2, 2020, the aforementioned government social benefits will be extended automatically without a person's official request through June 1, 2020, the Uzhgorod City Council's Department of Labor and Social Welfare reported.
11 May 2020 17:12
Arkadiy Shynshynov. Без претензій на досконалість: розвідка щодо пандемії, побудована на аналізі інтернетпростору
17 March 2020 14:44