Festival "Uzhgorod Palachinta 2019" will take place in the regional center of Transcarpathia for the tenth time (Announcement)
The 10th jubilee festival "Uzhgorod PALACHINTA 2019" will be held on February 8-10 in the Bozdosh Park in Uzhgorod.
"Uzhgorod PALACHINTA" is a gastronomic festival with a diverse cultural and entertainment program that combines Transcarpathian and Ukrainian traditions and modern trends. The name of the festival - "palachinta" (from Hungarian "palacsinta") - is a Transcarpathian dialect word for "pancake".
The festival program includes:
- Concert program, funny entertainments and contests for adults and children;
- Prizes for daredevils who will climb a pole
- Traditional Transcarpathian dishes, tasting of drinks, wine, honey, pancakes, etc.;
- Competition for the most delicious pancakes, awarding of winners;
- Themed photo-zones;
- Win-win lottery;
- Fire show, burning of a stuffed winter "mara";
- Charity campaigns
The organizers of the event invite entrepreneurs and caterers to take part in the festival!
Contacts: 050 1705347 - Denis, 050 6905049 - Mykola
23 October 2018 10:27
30 December 2019 11:39
Катерина Суслова: Шлях від каплиці до монастиря або історія Малоберезнянського монастиря Святого Миколая
25 October 2020 16:01
13 September 2020 20:23