What, where, when on weekend in Transcarpathia (25-26 of May)
May 25 - the opening of the jubilee exhibition of works by the People's Artist of Ukraine Stepan Sholtes. The beginning is at 15:00 (Transcarpathian Regional Art Museum, the city of Uzhgorod)
May 25 -11th Transcarpathian Scientific and Practical Conference "Child. Family. Country. Psychotherapy Today" organized by the Ukrainian Union of Psychotherapists and the Transcarpathian branch of the UUP (Transcarpathian Institute of Postgraduate Pedagogical Education, Voloshin st., 35, Uzhgorod)
May 25 - Concert in the "Aura" from the "Student Space Aura Academica" (Universytetska st., 12, Uzhgorod)
May 25-26 - within the framework of the All-Ukrainian Patriotic Art Project "Army with the People", the performances of the Military Music Center of the Armed Forces of Ukraine are taking place in Transcarpathian region. The purpose of the project is to demonstrate through musical culture and art the unity of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the civilian population, to strengthen the authority and image of the Ukrainian Army, to promote military service. Schedule of performances: May 25 - Chop (Yevropeyska sq.) at 12.30, May 26 - Perechyn (Narodna sq.) at 11.00.
May 25-26 - Festival of the Medieval Culture "Silver Tatosh 2019" (Castle of St. Miklos, town of Chynadiyevo, Mukachevo district).
May 25-26 - Day of the city of Beregovo (the city of Beregovo).
May 25-26 - celebrations of the Day of Mukachevo. Program: May 25 (Saturday) 10.00 - Open table tennis championship, Open rhythmic gymnastics tournament "I Love Mukachevo" (educational complex "Harmonia"). May 25-26 (Saturday-Sunday) - 9.30 - Open tennis championship (gymnasium) (the city of Mukachevo).
May 26 - 4th Perechyn Half Marathon -2019 organized by the Perechyn Half Marathon and U-Run / Uzhhorod Running Club. Program of the events: 22 km (from Uzhgorod to Perechyn), relay race 12 km + 10 km, 5 km (start in Perechyn), children's races (Perechyn) (preliminary registration required). Start at 9.00 (Zhupanatska square, Uzhgorod)
May 26 - "Listening to Beethoven". Performed by the winner of international competitions Olga Chundak (organ). Also, Antonina Chirska (flute), Artem Kalynych (vibraphone). The host is Olga Donetska. The beginning is at 17.00 (Regional Philharmonic, Uzhgorod)
May 26 - well-known singer, songwriter and producer Dan Balan in Uzhgorod. Special guest - Oksana Mukha, the winner of the show "The Voice". The beginning is at 20:00 (amphitheater, Orlyna st., 13, Uzhgorod)
May 26 - premiere of the play "The Zhmenyaks" based on the novel by Mykhailo Tomchaniy (directed by People's Artist of Ukraine Anatoly Filippov). Now, in the year of 105th anniversary of Mykhailo Tomchaniy, "The Zhmenyaks" are returning to the theater stage of Transcarpathia for the fourth time. The beginning is at 18.00 (Transcarpathian Regional Academic Ukrainian Music Drama Theatre, Uzhgorod)
May 26 - Sergey Kozlov "Tryam!Hello!" The beginning is at 11.00 and 13.00 (Transcarpathian academic puppet theater "Bavka", Uzhgorod)
May 26 - June 2 - International Festival of Ethnic Theaters of National Minorities of Ukraine and the Carpathian Euro-Region "Ethno-Dia-Sphere" (drama theater, Mukachevo).
- paintings by Kyiv artist Volodymyr Gurin "Clean mouth". Every day, except Monday, Tuesday-Saturday - 11.00-21.00, Sunday - 12.00-19.00 (art center "Ilko Gallery", Koshitska street, Uzhgorod)
- paintings by the participants of the International painting plein air "Mukachevo spring - 2019" - Andriy Chebikin, the president of the National Academy of Arts of Ukraine, professor (Kyiv), Sun Ke and Chi Shaotin (China), Andialoshi Oleksandr, Kohutych Vasyl, Kopriva Attila, Shelevitsky Yuriy, Ivanovchik Ivan and Lutsenko Igor from Mukachevo, Biba Serhiy (Uzhgorod) (foyer of the city hall, Mukachevo).
- works by pupils of the Mukachevo Children's Art School "Vernisage", and creative works by pupils of the Mukachevo Center for Children and Youth Creativity "Children's World of Mukachevo" (Cyril and Methodius Square, Mukachevo).
- pictures of the native of Velyky Berezny district, Honored Artist of Ukraine Vitaly Slobodsky. Every day (except Monday) 11.00-18.00, Saturday - 11.00-15.00, Sunday - 11.00-13.00 ("Uzhgorod" gallery, Uzhgorod)
- works by Uzhgorod artist Victoria Manaylo-Prykhodko (atrium of the Transcarpathian Regional State Administration, Narodna Square, 4, Uzhgorod)
- as part of the celebration of the Day of the City - exhibition of works that were created during international plein airs "KHUST-ART" (city gallery, Pirogov st., 1, the city of Khust).
- "Mnemosina" of Uzhgorod artist Artur Tyvodar. Every day (except Tuesday) 10.00 - 18.00 (Museum of Folk Architecture and Rural Life, Kapitulna st., 33 "a", Uzhgorod)
- on the occasion of the Day of Remembrance and Reconciliation "Triumph of a human. Residents of Ukraine who survived Nazi concentration camps" - the exhibition of the Ukrainian Institute of National Memory tells about stories of 30 persons in 11 death camps of the Third Reich: prisoners of war, Jews, priests, Ostarbeiters, Ukrainian nationalists, women and children (atrium of the Transcarpathian Regional State Administration, Narodna Sq., Uzhgorod)
- personal exhibition of paintings by Tetyana Rybar "Dzygar. By paints and by words" (exhibition hall "Impasto", Shevchenko st., 8, Vynogradiv).
- display "Art and craft casting of Transcarpathia in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries." Every day, except Mondays, 10.00 - 18.00 (Transcarpathian Local Lore Museum, Kapitulna st., 33,Uzhgorod)
- new exhibition "Winter motifs in the works of A. Kotska", which is the final one in the series "Seasons of the year in the landscapes of Andriy Kotska" (Memorial House and Museum of People's Artist of Ukraine Andriy Kotska, Vinnychna, 20, Uzhgorod)
- new exhibition "F. Manaylo's Monumental Art" (Memorial House-Museum of People's Artist of Ukraine F. Manaylo, Drugety st., 74, Uzhgorod)
- works of the People's Artist of Ukraine Volodymyr Mykyta (visit by arrangement with the author) (museum of V.Mykyta, Sobranetska st., Uzhgorod)
- updated exhibition "History of the city Mukachevo", as well as an exhibition of works from the funds of the museum (art gallery) (history museum (Palanok castle), Mukachevo).
- Children's Railway (near the Philharmonic, Uzhgorod)