The pros and cons of the international train Mukachevo-Budapest, - opinion of a traveler
Among the advantages of the train, the professional traveler singled out the following:
1. Direct train, without wheelset change, without transfers is great!
2. Hungarian car is comfortable;
3. The fact that cars are attached to standard trains is also very good!
4. Price is within reason;
5. The train is almost full!
The man also shared the shortcomings he noticed during the journey:
1. Tickets can only be bought at the ticket office;
2. When buying tickets, you can not choose a seat. There were 9 of us and we all were scattered around the car;
3. Each ticket is a form for the route and a form for the seat. One copy for you and one for the cashier.
4. Tickets are printed on a matrix printer, one by one, but at least not by hand like they do it in Chop.
And a few technical moments:
- Children are children untill they are 12 years old, after that they become adults;
- Children's tickests are 45% cheaper;
- Tickets go on sale 30 days before departure;
- You can return a ticket with 72 UAH commission;
- Currently, the ticket to Budapest costs 668 UAH and is subject to changes of the exchange rate;
- The Hungarian Railway website sees this flight, the Ukrzaliznytsya site does not.
Reference: On December 9, 2018, the Ukrzaliznytsya, together with the Hungarian Railway, launched Intercity No. 34 "Latorytsya" Mukachevo-Budapest. The train runs for 7 hours via Mukachevo, Chop, Nyíregyháza, Debrecen, Ferenc Liszt Airport and Budapest. Approximate cost of a one-way ticket is 695 UAH.