In Transcarpathia, an explosion of gas and air mixtures damaged a residential building. Two people were injured
In the morning of June 30, in the village of Nelipyno in Svalyava district, an explosion of gas and air mixture damaged a residential buiding. Two people were injured.
The owner of the house was diagnosed with 1 to 3 degrees burn injuries on an area of 35 percent of the body. His two-year-old grandson was diagnosed with a contusion of the frontal bone and a cut wound above the eyebrow. The victims were hospitalized.
Rescuers of the 9th fire and rescue unit of the city of Svalyava inspected the site of the accident and eliminated small fires.
The circumstances of this accident are being established by law enforcement agencies.
Probably it could have happened due to gas leakage from the car Moskvich, which was in the garage of the building.
Office of the State Emergencies Service of Ukraine in Transcarpathian region
2 October 2017 11:16
14 December 2012 13:39