What, where, when on the weekend in Transcarpathia (20 - 21 of July)
July 20 - 14th Pilgrimage of Peoples and Nationalities organized by the Mukachevo Greek Catholic Diocese and headed by the Most Rev. Bishop Milan (field throne, Neresenska street, Tyachiv)
July 20 - opening of the water park (ticket price - 450 UAH (for 3 hours), for children under 150 cm - free of charge). The beginning is at 12. 00 (the village of Kosino, Beregovo district)
July 20 - Lecturer - sex-teacher, psychologist Yulia Yarmolenko arranges lectures on "How and when to talk about sex with adolescents" (for parents of children aged 8 to 16), registration at 10:45. Another lecture on "Women's sexuality: getting acquainted with yourself", registration at 14:45 (payment required) (the city of Uzhgorod)
July 20 - master class on making of the simplest desserts - cookies (pre-registration required).The beginning is at 10:30 (Family Coffee House "Beavers", Hrushevsky st. 51, Uzhgorod)
July 21 - Extraordinary elections of people's deputies of Ukraine. Come to the polls. 8.00 -20.00 (PSCs, villages, towns, cities of Transcarpathia).
- works of the famous Transcarpathian landscape painter, Honored Artist of Ukraine Zoltan Sholtes (1909 - 1990). The event is dedicated to his 110th anniversary. Every day (except Monday) 9.30-17.30 (Transcarpathian Regional Art Museum, the city of Uzhgorod)
- "Treasures of Beregovo" - exhibition of works of artists, participants of regional and international plein airs in Beregovo in 2018 - 2019 (Transcarpathian Museum of Folk Architecture and Life, Kapitulna st., 33 "a", Uzhgorod)
- on the occasion of the 23rd anniversary of the adoption of the Constitution of Ukraine, an exhibition of works by members of the regional organization of the National Union of Artists of Ukraine. Every day (except Monday) 11.00-18.00, Saturday - 11.00-15.00, Sunday - 11.00-13.00 ("Uzhgorod" gallery, Uzhgorod)
- exhibition "Pink flowers" organized by the Transcarpathian regional organizational-methodical center of culture. Works of more than 20 artists from different corners of Transcarpathia, both amateurs and leading artists of the region (Transcarpathian Museum of Folk Architecture and Rural Life, Kapitulna st., 33 "a", Uzhgorod)
- "Preserved identity" - an exhibition of works from the fund of the museum-workshop of the village of Cherna (exhibition hall "Impasto", Shevchenko st., 8, Vynogradiv).
- display "Art and craft casting of Transcarpathia in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries." Every day, except Mondays, 10.00 - 18.00 (Transcarpathian Local Lore Museum, Kapitulna st., 33, Uzhgorod)
- new display on the 75-year-old events, when the Hungarian authorities, on the orders from the Nazi command, sent echelons with Transcarpathian Jews to the concentration camp Auschwitz and a story of a Jewish girl from the village of Bilky Lilia Jakob. Every day, except for weekends (on weekends - by appointment) (history and local lore museum, Irshava).
- new exhibition "Winter motifs in the works of A. Kotska", which is the final one in the series "Seasons of the year in the landscapes of Andriy Kotska" (Memorial House and Museum of People's Artist of Ukraine Andriy Kotska, Vinnychna, 20, Uzhgorod)
- new exhibition "F. Manaylo's Monumental Art" (Memorial House-Museum of People's Artist of Ukraine F. Manaylo, Drugety st., 74, Uzhgorod)
- works of the People's Artist of Ukraine Volodymyr Mykyta (visit by arrangement with the author) (museum of V.Mykyta, Sobranetska st., Uzhgorod)
23 August 2018 10:11
20 January 2017 14:24