What, where, when on the weekend in Transcarpathia (13 - 14 of July)
July 13 - Regional Development and Cross-Border Cooperation Agency "Zakarpattya" of the Regional Council invites bloggers, journalists, representatives of tour operators, guides, regional development agencies, representatives of tourist information centers and municipalities to participate in the culinary master class in the framework of the project "Preservation of Unique Culture of the Carpathians", Poland-Belarus-Ukraine Cross-Border Cooperation Program 2014-2020.
(participation in the culinary master class is free of charge, preliminary registration required) (the village of Chynadiyevo, Mukachevo district).
July 13 - "Restoring our park together" organized by the initiative group "Kirpichka" and partners. Subject of discussion: preparation of proposals to Uzhgorod City Council on the reconstruction of the Peremoha park and adjacent territories. During the meeting, architect Alyona Lemak will present a draft zoning plan of the Peremoha park. The chief architect of the city, Oleh Borshovsky, is also invited (library-branch No. 2 of Uzhgorod Central City Library, 8 Bereznya st., 19, Uzhgorod)
On July 13 - on Saturday, the 4th week after Pentecost, His Eminence Theodore, Archbishop of Mukachevo and Uzhgorod will conduct the Bishop's Service. The beginning is at 10.00 (Holy Assumption monastery, the village of Domboky, Mukachevo district).
July 14 - Transcarpathian Academic Regional Ukrainian Music and Drama Theater closes the 73rd theatrical season. Musical fairy tale "Birthday of Leopold the Cat" (directed by Oleksandr Sarkisyants). The beginning is at 12.00, "The Zhmenyaks" based on M.Tomchaniy's novel (directed by People's Artist of Ukraine Anatoly Filippov). The beginning is at 18.00 (Transcarpathian Regional Academic Ukrainian Music Drama Theatre, Uzhgorod)
July 14 - opening of the new specialized sports ground and "Day of Health". There will be an acrobatic performance from the team of athletes Street Workout Transcarpathia! The beginning is at 15.00 (Tsentralna st., the village of Bilky, Irshava district).
July 14 - the festival of mineral water "The Power of Life in the Springs of Carpathians" will be held in the Polyana United Territorial Community of Transcarpathian region. The guests of the festival will be able to taste almost all types of the unique water. They will be presented by companies engaged in industrial extraction and bottling of water. Also, the health resorts of Svalyava district will present a wide range of medical services. The program also includes entertainment for children and adults; sports competitions; performances of local music and dance groups; gala concert with the participation of well-known Ukrainian pop stars (during the day) (Krasnyi tract, the village of Polyana, Svalyava district).
July 14 - "Borzhava Regata" - water sport competitions conducted to preserve the rivers, promote adherence to the rules of safe conduct on water, the program "Borzhava". Non-motorized vessels are eligible for participation. After the race, they will sign a memorandum and form the "Borzhavsky Navy". There will be various competitions, contests, culinary master classes, entertainment for children, aqua make-up (registration required). The beginning is at 16.00 (start above the central bridge, and finish near the Saley, the village of Dovhe, Irshava district).
July 15 - The third motorcycle rally for the unity of the Ukrainian state will start in Uzhgorod. The aim is to demonstrate the territorial integrity of Ukraine and the unity of its multinational and multicultural society. The baton will be passed from city to city, from region to region. The motorcycle race finishes on July 23 in Odesa. Beginning at 10.00 Teatralna Square, Uzhgorod)
"Treasures of Beregovo" - exhibition of works of artists, participants of regional and international plein airs in Beregovo in 2018 - 2019 (Transcarpathian Museum of Folk Architecture and Life, Kapitulna st., 33 "a", Uzhgorod)
- on the occasion of the 23rd anniversary of the adoption of the Constitution of Ukraine, an exhibition of works by members of the regional organization of the National Union of Artists of Ukraine. Every day (except Monday) 11.00-18.00, Saturday - 11.00-15.00, Sunday - 11.00-13.00 ("Uzhgorod" gallery, Uzhgorod)
- exhibition "Pink flowers" organized by the Transcarpathian regional organizational-methodical center of culture. Works of more than 20 artists from different corners of Transcarpathia, both amateurs and leading artists of the region (Transcarpathian Museum of Folk Architecture and Rural Life, Kapitulna st., 33 "a", Uzhgorod)
- "Preserved identity" - an exhibition of works from the fund of the museum-workshop of the village of Cherna (exhibition hall "Impasto", Shevchenko st., 8, Vynogradiv).
- display "Art and craft casting of Transcarpathia in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries." Every day, except Mondays, 10.00 - 18.00 (Transcarpathian Local Lore Museum, Kapitulna st., 33, Uzhgorod)
- new display on the 75-year-old events, when the Hungarian authorities, on the orders from the Nazi command, sent echelons with Transcarpathian Jews to the concentration camp Auschwitz and a story of a Jewish girl from the village of Bilky Lilia Jakob. Every day, except for weekends (on weekends - by appointment) (history and local lore museum, Irshava).
- new exhibition "Winter motifs in the works of A. Kotska", which is the final one in the series "Seasons of the year in the landscapes of Andriy Kotska" (Memorial House and Museum of People's Artist of Ukraine Andriy Kotska, Vinnychna, 20, Uzhgorod)
- new exhibition "F. Manaylo's Monumental Art" (Memorial House-Museum of People's Artist of Ukraine F. Manaylo, Drugety st., 74, Uzhgorod)
- works of the People's Artist of Ukraine Volodymyr Mykyta (visit by arrangement with the author) (museum of V.Mykyta, Sobranetska st., Uzhgorod)
20 April 2019 11:33
2 November 2018 14:12