What, where, when on weekend in Transcarpathia (February 23 - 24)
February 23 - The Academic Chamber Choir Cantus presents a program with works of the late Renaissance famous composer Giovanni Palestrini and one of the most famous German Baroque music composers Heinrich Schutz. Soloists: Anna Trompak - mezzo soprano, Victor Fedyshyn - tenor, Adrian Bodnar - violin, Olesya Masnyk - violin, Petro Sokach - continuo, Zina Levitina - continuo. The conductor - People's Artist of Ukraine Emil Sokach. The beginning is at 18.00 (Transcarpathian Regional Art Museum, the city of Uzhgorod).
February 23 - "Kings of taste" - chefs' competition in making of Transcarpathian cuisine dishes. The first battle dish is Holasle - the Hungarian fish soup. The purpose of the competition is to popularize Transcarpathia, Transcarpathian cuisine and identify the best Kings of Taste in Transcarpathia. 11.00 - 16.00 (Transcarpathian Museum of Folk Architecture and Rural Life, Kapitulna st., 33 "a", Uzhgorod).
February 23 - lyrical comedy in 2 acts "Azalia" of the Kyiv Academic Theater "Wheel" (directed by Honored Artist of Ukraine Volodymyr Sudyin). The beginning is at 18.30 (ticket price - 150 UAH.) ("Small stage", Transcarpathian Academic Regional Ukrainian Music and Drama Theater, Uzhgorod).
February 23 - Forum "Right to decent childbirth" from NGO "Parents in Action". A number of issues will be discussed, in particular, legislative, psychological, physiological, domestic aspects, etc. We invite parents and children to participate, because there will be an entertainment program, master classes. 11.00 - 15.00 (free entrance, pre-registration) ("Smart-point", Shvabska st, 25A, Uzhgorod).
February 23-24 - training "Media School" (Uzhgorod) organized by the Transcarpathian Youth Council and the Uzhgorod Center for Youth Initiatives with the support of the Youth and Sport Department of the Transcarpathian Regional State Administration. Topics: key elements of successful rhetoric; proper development of brand or public organization / initiative in social networks; typical mistakes when designing and implementing SMM strategy; effective work when creating video content. Lecturers - Caroline Svyryda and Jana Bitschewa (participation is free, pre-registration required). 12.00 - 17.00 (Shvabska st., 12-b, 2nd floor, Uzhgorod).
February 23-24 - Display of a copy of Tomos (Holy Trinity-St. Michael's Temple, Mozhaysky st., 52В, Beregovo).
February 24 - meeting with Uzhgorod journalist, playwright and writer Oleksandr Havrosh. Beginning at 16.00 (city library, the city of Khust).
February 24 - Open tour "Kapitulna Street" (excursion will be conducted by journalist-researcher Tetyana Literati). The beginning is at 14.00 (gathering near "Mykolaychik", Teatralna Square, Uzhgorod).
February 24 - Open tour "Mihaly Munkacsy" on the occasion of the 175th anniversary of the outstanding founder and creator of Hungarian realistic painting. The beginning is at 14.00 (gathering in front of the building of the drama theater, Mukachevo).
February 24 - Free open tour on: "Heraldry. Velyky Berezny district". The beginning is at 14.00 (gathering on the square near the District State Administration, Velyky Berezny).
February 24 - Free open tour "Perechyn during Carpathian Ukraine" (tour will be conducted by the tourism expert Fedir Shandor). The beginning is at 14.00 (gathering in the center near the monument to F. Feketa, Perechyn).
February 24 - solo concert of the frontman of the legendary group "Vopli Vidoplyasova" Oleg Skrypka. The beginning is at 19.00 (ticket price - UAH 400) (art center "ILKO Gallery", Koshitska st., 28, Uzhgorod).
February 24 - Concert of chamber and organ music. Chamber Orchestra (director - Honored Artist of Ukraine Vladislav Yurosh), soloist of the Philharmonic Society, winner of international competitions Katerina Hazho (organ), Honored Artist of Ukraine Oksana Kharkhalis (mezzo soprano) and Diana Havata (cello), Agnesa Bachinska-Maroshan (flute). The beginning is at 16.00 (Transcarpathian Regional Philharmonic, Uzhgorod).
February 24 - "Malyshariki" ("Multi-colored mood"). An interactive show for kids from the "Baby-theater". The beginning is at 17.00 ("Dastor" shopping center, Sobranetska st., Uzhgorod).
February 24 - Children's play "The Truth About the Hen". The beginning is at 12.00, as well as "Cats and Mice". The beginning is at 17.00 (drama theater, Mukachevo).
February 24 - "Red Hat, or Adventure in the Carpathians" (director - People's Artist of Ukraine A.Filippov). The beginning is at 12.00; (based on Karpenko-Kary's drama "Unlucky") "What willows are weeping about" (directed by Vasyl Shershun). The beginning is at 18.00 (Transcarpathian Regional Academic Ukrainian Music Drama Theatre, Uzhgorod).
February 24 - B. Aprilov "Buka" (director - Honored Artist of Ukraine Natalia Oreshnikova). The beginning is at 11.00 and 13.00 (Transcarpathian academic puppet theater "Bavka", Uzhgorod).
- Nadia Ponomarenko "Retro" (graphics) and "Silent art" (drawing) (drawings by well-known masters of Transcarpathian art: Pavlo Bedizar, Gavrilo Gluck, Ivan Ilko, Pavlo Kovach, Bogdan Korzh, Lyudmila Korzh-Radko, Yelizaveta Kremnitska, Vasyl Skakandiy, Adalbert Erdelyi).
- "Winter*19" - an exhibition of works by members of the Youth Association at the Transcarpathian organization of the National Union of Artists of Ukraine, as well as creative young people. Every day (except Tuesday) 10.00 - 18.00 (Museum of Folk Architecture and Rural Life, Kapitulna st., 33 "a", Uzhgorod).
- a personal exhibition of painting and graphics by Transcarpathian artist, a member of the National Union of Artists of Ukraine (2012) Oleksandr Lipchey. Every day, except Monday, 9.30 - 17.00 (Transcarpathian Regional Art Museum, the city of Uzhgorod).
- "Graphic Transcarpathia" - 13th regional exhibition-competition of graphics and drawing. Every day (except Monday) 11.00-18.00, Saturday - 11.00-15.00, Sunday - 11.00-13.00 ("Uzhgorod" gallery, Uzhgorod).
- "Melody of color" (group exhibition by Olga Pyatayeva and Marina Grib) (city gallery, Pirogov st., 1, the city of Khust).
- "Love to homeland" - personal exhibition of Transcarpathian artist Anton Sekeresh (gallery, Palanok castle, Mukachevo).
- "From Travels to the Carpathians" - exhibition of paintings by the architect and painter Vladislav Hanzel (atrium of the Transcarpathian Regional State Administration, (Narodna Square, 4, Uzhgorod).
- "Searching" - a personal exhibition of the artist from Vynogradiv Oleksandr Shandor Everyday, except Monday - Tuesday, 11.00 - 17.00, Sunday - 11.00 - 15.00 (exhibition hall "Impasto", T. Shevchenko st., Vynogradiv).
- exhibition of photos by photographer from the city of Sighetu-Marmatiei (Romania) Vasile Timur Kis. The 70 exhibited photos feature folk customs, wooden churches of Maramures, ethnographic festivals (S.Hollosy Art Gallery, Tyachiv).
- permanent exhibition (Memorial House and Museum of People's Artist of Ukraine Andriy Kotska, Vinnychna st., 20, Uzhgorod);
- 77 works of the People's Artist of Ukraine Volodymyr Mykyta (visit by arrangement with the author) (museum of V.Mykyta, Sobranetska Street, Uzhgorod).
- "Dream Park Polyana" tubing park (ski resort "Vedmezha", the village of Polyana, Svalyava district).
- Ice Land ice rink (territory of the "Avangard" stadium (near the central entrance), Uzhgorod).
2 November 2018 14:12
12 July 2019 21:10