What, where, when on weekend in Transcarpathia (17 - 18 of August)
August 16 - 18 - Tomasz Gazhlinski, Victoria Dorr present the "Group exhibition" as part of the art residence "Sorry, no vacancies". The opening is on August 16 at 19.00 ("Corridor" Informal Gallery (former Art Fund), Parkhomenko str., 7a, Uzhgorod)
August 17 - Presentation of the "Optima" Distance Learning Center. During the presentation, you will learn what distance learning is, who a distance school student is, how you can help your child to improve school performance, and more. The beginning is at 18.00 (conference hall, Novak st., 20, Uzhgorod)
August 17 - theory seminar within the framework of "The Cultural Capital Introspection" program. Lecture of Anna Komar (landscape theory and traditions of its representation in art: from glorification and romanticization to ecological catastrophe). There will also be an open lecture on landscape ideas, realistic painting, the tradition of icon painting and propaganda. Damon Sfetsos, Marysia Parusel, Nicolas Chekaldi will talk about their art practice (admission is free). The beginning is at 18.00 ("Owl's Nest", Uzhgorod)
August 17 - Mysterious quest tour with torches with tourism expert Max Adamenko. Monk, Princess and Executioner are waiting for you. Additional option - photo shoot in the night castle with torches in medieval clothes (by appointment). The beginning is at 22.00 (Palanok castle, Mukachevo).
August 17 - Business Breakfast "Business Woman Style: 4 Rules on How Not to Lose Womanhood" organized by Auspex Academy and Women's Business Club (registration, payment required). The beginning is at 10.00 ("Charda", Storozhnytsia, Uzhgorod district).
August 17-18 - Barbecue Party, organized by Betyar Grill (Edgar Peti). The beginning is at 13.00 (Bozdosh park, Uzhgorod). Uzhgorod)
August 18 - Open tour "Stories of the Artist or Artist of History". Meeting with the famous Transcarpathian artist Ivan Brody (organizer - Tourinfocenter Mukachevo). The gathering is at 18.00 (monument to Cyril and Methodius, Mukachevo).
August 18 - Football Championship. The beginning is at 16.00 (stadium, Irshava).
August 18 - Concert for Independence Day of Ukraine. The beginning is at 18.00 (square, Irshava).
- photo exhibition of Slovak artist Stefan Izo "The Road of Life". Every day, except Monday, 10.00-18.00 (Uzhgorod Castle Exhibition Hall, Kapitulna st., 33, Uzhgorod)
- Anniversary exhibition of the member of the Association of Professional Artists of Transcarpathia, Ivan Bondarenko. 34 landscape works are presented. Every day (except Tuesday) 10.00 - 18.00 (Museum of Folk Architecture and Rural Life, Kapitulna st., 33 "a", Uzhgorod)
- works of the famous Transcarpathian landscape painter, Honored Artist of Ukraine Zoltan Sholtes (1909 - 1990). The event is dedicated to his 110th anniversary. Every day (except Monday) 9.30-17.30 (Transcarpathian Regional Art Museum, the city of Uzhgorod)
- on the occasion of the 23rd anniversary of the adoption of the Constitution of Ukraine, an exhibition of works by members of the regional organization of the National Union of Artists of Ukraine. Every day (except Monday) 11.00-18.00, Saturday - 11.00-15.00, Sunday - 11.00-13.00 ("Uzhgorod" gallery, Uzhgorod)
- display "Art and craft casting of Transcarpathia in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries." Every day, except Mondays, 10.00 - 18.00 (Transcarpathian Local Lore Museum, Kapitulna st., 33, Uzhgorod)
- new display on the 75-year-old events, when the Hungarian authorities, on the orders from the Nazi command, sent echelons with Transcarpathian Jews to the concentration camp Auschwitz and a story of a Jewish girl from the village of Bilky Lilia Jakob. Every day, except for weekends (on weekends - by appointment) (history and local lore museum, Irshava).
- new exhibition "Winter motifs in the works of A. Kotska", which is the final one in the series "Seasons of the year in the landscapes of Andriy Kotska" (Memorial House and Museum of People's Artist of Ukraine Andriy Kotska, Vinnychna, 20, Uzhgorod)
- new exhibition "F. Manaylo's Monumental Art" (Memorial House-Museum of People's Artist of Ukraine F. Manaylo, Drugety st., 74, Uzhgorod)
- works of the People's Artist of Ukraine Volodymyr Mykyta (visit by arrangement with the author) (museum of V.Mykyta, Sobranetska st., Uzhgorod)
23 August 2019 12:23