What, where, when on weekend in Transcarpathia (20 - 21 of April)
April 20 - Symphony Orchestra "Lords of the Sound" will perform music from the fantastic world of fantasy. The beginning is at 19.00 (Transcarpathian Regional State Music and Drama Theater named after Sherehiy Brothers, Lev Tolstoy st., 12, Uzhgorod)
April 20 - Literary Sakura Fest "Sakura Flowering - A Moment of Inspiration". The beginning is at 12.00 (Central Library, the city of Mukachevo).
April 20 - bike ride on "sakura" streets. After the ride, there will be an interesting program - host and DJs, dance battles between cheerleaders and break dancers, a bike show from winners of the bike acrobatics championship of Europe, show performances, photographers, lots of various raffles, food court and the main prize of the event - a bike (participation is free, dress code - pink elements). Start at 11.00 (Peremoha Park, Mukachevo).
April 20 - on Saturday of the sixth week of the Great Lent, the head of the Mukachevo diocese, His Eminence Theodore, Metropolitan of Mukachevo and Uzhgorod will conduct the bishop liturgy of St. John Chrysostom. The beginning is at 9.00 (Pokrovsky Temple, the village of Pryborazhavske, Irshava district).
April 20 - within the framework of Sakura Fest, Open Door Day. The beginning is at 14.00 (children's musical school, Voloshin street, Uzhgorod)
April 20 - within the "Sakura Fest", flashmob of the African-American stepping tradition with the participation of the well-known group "Step Africa". The beginning is at 16.00 (Teatralna Square, Uzhgorod)
April 20 - painting classes with Uzhgorod artist Yulia Yegorova-Rogova. You'll have the opportunity to paint your own spring with oil paints. The beginning is at 19.00 (Smart Point, Shvabska st., Uzhgorod)
April 21 - 28 - Copy of Tomos (Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary, the village of Pylypets, Mizhhirya district).
April 21 - 2nd round of the presidential election. Come and fulfill your civic duty. 8.00 - 20.00 (PECs of Transcarpathia).
April 21 - Palm Sunday. Divine liturgies and consecration of willows (temples of the region).
April 21 - on the sixth Sunday of the Great Lent on the day of the 200th anniversary of the Lord's Arrival to Jerusalem, the head of the Mukachevo diocese, His Eminence Theodore, Metropolitan of Mukachevo and Uzhgorod will conduct the bishop liturgy of St. Basil the Great. The beginning is at 10.00 (St. Nicholas Monastery, Mukachevo).
April 21 - Children's play of the Mukachevo Drama Theater "Merry Company". The beginning is at 12.00, play "Love Labyrinths". The beginning is at 17.00 (drama theater, Mukachevo).
April 21 - Hryhoriy Usach "Cossack Mamaryha" (directed by the Honored Artist of Ukraine Oleksandr Kutsyk). The beginning is at 11.00 and 13.00 (Transcarpathian academic puppet theater "Bavka", Uzhgorod)
April 21 - 27 - Uzhgorod Sakura - 2019. Fifth exhibition of nano-aquariums of Transcarpathia. From 10.00, the official opening is on April 21 at 14.00 (Lev Tolstoy st. 46, Uzhgorod)
- "INTRO" - 6 curator projects featuring more than 30 Ukrainian authors ("Ilko Gallery", Koshitska street, Uzhgorod)
- Works by Mukachevo artists Victor Hrabar and Yaroslava Katran (History Museum "Palanok", Mukachevo).
- Festival-competition "Arise, Easter Egg!" About six dozen Easter trees, each one will have 250-300 Easter eggs. There will also be a themed composition "Traditions of Easter holidays: from antiquity to modern times" (Narodna Sq., Uzhgorod)
- works of the famous Transcarpathian artist Vasyl Vovchok. 80 canvases made in different years, countries, genres are exhibited. Every day, except Monday, 10.00-18.00 (Transcarpathian Art Museum,the city of Uzhgorod)
- works of teachers and students (Transcarpathian Academy of Arts, A. Voloshin st., 37, Uzhgorod)
- Works of Transcarpathian artists dedicated to Easter. Every day (except Monday) 11.00-18.00, Saturday - 11.00-15.00, Sunday - 11.00-13.00 ("Uzhgorod" gallery, Uzhgorod)
- "Donbass: reimagining" from the Ukrainian Institute of National Remembrance. The exhibits based on historical documents, photos, testimonies convincingly prove that the Donbas has always been and remains an integral part of Ukraine (atrium of the Transcarpathian Regional State Administration, Narodna Square, 4, Uzhgorod)
- personal exhibition of the works of the member of the National Union Artists of Ukraine Viktor Chepynets (Khust) (city art gallery, Pirogov st., 1, the city of Khust).
- permanent exhibition (Memorial House and Museum of People's Artist of Ukraine Andriy Kotska, Vinnychna st., 20, Uzhgorod);
- permanent exhibition. Everyday, except Sunday-Monday, 9.00-17.00 (Memorial House and Museum of the People's Artist of Ukraine Fedir Manaylo, Drugety, 74, Uzhgorod)
- 77 works of the People's Artist of Ukraine Volodymyr Mykyta (visit by arrangement with the author) (museum of V.Mykyta, Sobranetska st., Uzhgorod)
22 February 2019 12:49
27 July 2018 11:55