Careless parents threw a bottle into the fire: children almost died

20 April 2019 16:12  37197739 0199733
© Фото: Пуштай Шандор

According to the Hungarian information site szon.hu , on Thursday afternoon, a bottle exploded in the village of Diofas located near the Hungarian-Ukrainian border. As a result of the explosion, two children, four and seven years old, got injured.

One child with severe burns was taken to Budapest by a rescue helicopter, and the other one was hospitalized in Kisvarda with minor injuries.

The causes of the explosion are being established. The investigation is underway.

Tags: explosion, injured children, rescuers

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments