What, where, when on weekends in Transcarpathia (January 20 - 21) and January 22 (the Day of Unification of Ukraine)
January 20 - 2nd day of XXI All-Ukrainian children and youth festival - contest of pop song "Christmas Star - 2018". Gala concert, awarding of participants and winners of the festival. The beginning is at 12.00 (Center for children and youth creativity, Mukachevo).
January 21 - assembly dedicated to the 99th anniversary of the Hutsul Republic, a unique state that emerged after the collapse of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The events begin at 14.00 (near the museum of local lore, Hrushevsky st., 21, the town of Yasinya, Rakhiv district).
January 21 - Mukachevo Greek Catholic Diocese invites to a charity Christmas gala concert. The beginning is at 16.00 (Regional Philharmonic, Uzhgorod).
January 21 - "Free Excursion" project. Svalyava (for the first time) - gathering near the monument "Svalyava Emblem" (guide - Fedir Shandor), Mukachevo - gathering on the embankment, near the mini-sculpture of the Celt (guide - Oleksandr Shershun), Vynogradiv - gathering near the fountain (guide Valentina Hornetski), Perechyn - gathering near the monument to Fedir Feketa (guide - Alisa Smirna), Irshava - gathering near the sun dial (guide - Andriy Svitlynets), Volovets - gathering near the solar batteries (guide - Vasyl Panasovich), Uzhgorod - gathering near the mini sculpture of Mykolaychik (guide - Tetyana Literati). The beginning is at 14.00. The city of Khust - gathering near the fountain (guide - Serhiy Prokop and the rector of the Greek Catholic Church of St. Anna, Father Oleksandr). The beginning is at 15.00.
January 21 - thematic excursion on the occasion of the International Holocaust Memorial Day. 10.00 - 16.00 (local lore museum, Pirogov st., 1, the city of Khust).
January 21 - performance "The Mouse King or the Nutcracker" (directed by O. Sarkisyants) (cost - 40 UAH). The beginning is at 12.00, romantic operetta in two acts by Yaroslav Barnych "Sharika" (directed by the People's Artist of Ukraine A. Filippov) (cost - 60-80 UAH). The beginning is at 18.00 (Transcarpathian Ukrainian Music and Drama Theater named after the Sherehiy brothers, Uzhgorod).
January 21 - performance for children of school age "Wooden Miracle" by Irina and Ian Zlatopolski. The beginning is at 11.00 and 13.00 (Transcarpathian academic puppet theater "Bavka", Uzhgorod).
January 21 - Intellectual game "What? Where? When?" for 6-grade pupils of Khust city schools. The beginning is at 15.00 (hall of the city center for extracurricular education "Suzirya", Khust).
January 22 - celebrations on the occasion of the Day of Unification of Ukraine and the 72th anniversary of the formation of Transcarpathian region as part of Ukraine. The events will begin at 11.00 by laying flowers to the monument to T. Shevchenko in Uzhgorod. At the same time, on Narodna Square, youth will unfold the 100-meter-long flag of Ukraine and will carry it along Nezalezhnist embankment to the monument to the President of the Carpathian Ukraine Augustine Voloshin. Then the column will go to the pedestrian bridge and unite the banks of the Uzh with the 100-meter-long flag. On the same day, an exhibition devoted to the formation of Ukrainian statehood will open in the foyer of the Transcarpathian Regional State Administration. The display of two dozen informational and educational stands prepared by the Ukrainian Institute of National Memory will present the Ukrainian Revolution of 1917 - 1921 (the city of Uzhgorod).
January 22 - solemn meeting on the occasion of the Day of Unification of Ukraine. The beginning is at 14.00 (S.Hollosy Art Gallery, Tyachiv).
January 22 - on the occasion of the Day of Unification of Ukraine, laying of flowers to the memorial plaque on the building of the specialized boarding school for hearing impaired children. The beginning is at 9.00 (specialized boarding school degrees for hearing impaired children, Karpatska Sich st., 48, Khust).
January 22 - celebration on the occasion of the Day of Unification of Ukraine and the 72th anniversary of the formation of the Transcarpathian region in Ukraine. The beginning is at 10.00 (near the monument of T. Shevchenko, Vynogradiv).
- personal works by the member of the National Union of Artists of Ukraine, head of the association of painters and craftsmen "Borzhava Colors" Vasyl Filesh "Borzhava Elegy" (Exhibition Hall, Irshava).
- pictures by pupils of Uzhgorod Children's Arts School. Every day, 11.00 -17.00 (Art Salon "ArtPro", Svoboda Ave., Uzhgorod).
- "Subjective Reality" by painter, graphic artist Ivan Manailo (1942 - 2010) (son of the People's Artist of Ukraine Fedir Manailo). 70 works of different periods are presented, many of them are exhibited for the first time. Every day, except Monday, 9.00-17.00 (Transcarpathian Art Museum, the city of Uzhgorod).
- group exhibition of works by artists Ivan Demyan, Oleksandr Shandor, Oleksandr Pevse, Victor Chepynets, Serhiy Halay, Orest Tsyupko (city art gallery, Pirogov st., 1, the city of Khust).
- "Delirium" (painting, photography) by Mykhailo Ilko (son of the Honored Artist of Ukraine Ivan Ilko). Features the series of works created in 1995, as well as in 2015-2017 (entrance fee - 20 UAH, for students - 10 UAH). Every day, except Monday, Tuesday - Saturday - 11.00 - 21.00, Sunday - 12.00 - 19.00 (Art Center "Ilko Gallery",Koshitska str. 38, Uzhgorod).
- "Generous people named Vasyl" - exhibition of works by the members of the regional organization of the National Union of Artists of Ukraine named Vasyl (Skakandiy, Sidak, Svalyavchyk, Sochka, Roman, Vovchok...) (atrium of the building of Transcarpathian Regional State Administration, Narodna Square, 4, Uzhgorod).
- New Year's Eve and Christmas exhibition of works from the funds of the Mukachevo Historical Museum by People's Artists of Ukraine A. Kotska, V. Mykyta, L. Zhuravlev, P. Feldeshi, P. Puha, M. Movchan, D. Bobalyk, A. Kopryva, I. Papp, L. Kyrgizova, Yu. Shelevitsky, V. Vovchok, I. Brovdiy (picture gallery, Palanok castle, Mukachevo).
- Works by Uzhgorod artist Eduard Prikhodko. The artist presented about 20 pictures created during 2017 (art cafe "Voto", Voloshin street, Uzhgorod).
- paintings by members of the Transcarpathian organization of the National Union of Artists of Ukraine. The works different in themes, styles, genres. Every day (except Monday) 11.00-18.00, Saturday - 11.00-15.00, Sunday - 11.00-13.00 ("Uzhgorod" gallery, Uzhgorod).
- works by Mykola Gorongozo - Honored Master of Folk Art of Ukraine (on the occasion of the 80th anniversary (now deceased). Everyday, except Monday-Tuesday - 11.00 - 17.00, Saturday - 11.00-15.00 (exhibition hall "Impasto", T. Shevchenko street, Vynogradiv).
- permanent ensemble exhibition "History of Transcarpathia from the 8th century to 1919" (the project was implemented thanks to the close cooperation of the Transcarpathian Regional Local Lore Museum and Nyiregyhaza Museum, with the support of the Consulate General of Hungary in Uzhgorod and with the assistance of the Transcarpathian Regional State Administration and the Transcarpathian Regional Council (the castle, Uzhgorod).
- permanent exhibition "Wooden church architecture of Transcarpathia". Features 109 paintings by Ivan Shutyev from the series "Prayer in Wood", 43 models of folk craftsman from Mizhhirya district Andriy Vorobets (Pirogov st. 4, Mukachevo).
- "Ice land" skating rink (near the hypermarket "Dastor", Uzhgorod, center of the city of Tyachiv).
27 January 2017 14:48
14 February 2018 16:52
9 February 2018 23:59
6 February 2018 19:10