What, where, when on weekend in Transcarpathia (22 - 23 of September)
September 22 - 1st Bercsenyi charity ball organized by the Consulate General of Hungary in Uzhgorod. The program, in particular, includes the auction of paintings. All the proceeds from the event will be used for the orphanage of St. Michael in Rativtsi, which is sponsored by the wives of two presidents of Hungary and Ukraine - Anita Herceg and Marina Poroshenko. Entrance subject to invitation (castle, Uzhgorod).
September 22 - European Week of Mobility. Program: Open Cycling Cup among children and youth (amateurs) "Velolider". The beginning at 10.30 (Bozdosh Park), "European Week of Mobility in Uzhgorod - traffic safety for the city residents". Kyivska embankment (the square in front of the Regional Drama Theater) -The awarding of prizes to the winners of the children's drawing contest (12.00), lecture of the bicycle patrol on the rules of bicycle traffic in the city (12.30-13.30), interactive educational activities of police officers with children on traffic safety on the road (13.30 -15.00), assembling of puzzle depicting Uzhgorod with cycling paths, exhibition of drawings, presentation of the new buses for Uzhgorod (the city of Uzhgorod).
September 22 - within the framework of the ETM, the "Perechyn bicycle" bicycle ride. The beginning is at 10.00 (near the monument to F. Feketa, Perechyn).
September 22 - Educational project "Zero Waste School", aimed at educating schoolchildren and teachers on waste sorting culture. A large-scale event "Our city is an example of cleanliness and responsible citizens." The program includes competitions and entertainments, master classes, creative workshops, delicacies and drinks. The beginning is at 13.00 (city park, Irshava).
September 22 - "Beauty around me" - an international fest with the support of the Ministry of Youth and Sports and the Youth and Sports Department of the Transcarpathian Regional State Administration. The program includes: master classes, knight jousts, international cuisine, yoga, dancing, concert, fire show. Participating countries: Ukraine, Slovakia, USA, Hungary, India, South Korea, countries of the African continent. The beginning is at 15.00 (Teatralna Square, Uzhgorod).
September 22 - "Chiromancy. What can you read on a palm?" The lesson will be conducted by a specialist with 14 years of experience Dmytro Dovganchuk (payment required). The beginning is at 15.00 (Smart Point, Shvabska st, 25A, Uzhgorod).
September 22 - 23 - 53rd Bereg Fest (Gyorgy Barna stadium, the village of Yanoshi, Beregovo district).
September 22 - 23 - traditional tastings - eco-products will be presented by the Jam Tasting Room from the village of Botar, which is located in Vynogradiv district ("The Taste of the Ukrainian Carpathians"). The skillfull smiths of the "Free forge of Transcarpathia" will be working nearby! Olga Gal, a member of the National Union of Masters of Folk Art of Ukraine, will teach visitors to the Museum to make products of colored clay. Visitors of the museum will be able to buy original ceramic products from Olga Gal. 11.00 - 15.00. September 23 - Olga Gal will continue master classes. 11.00 - 15.00 (Transcarpathian Museum of Folk Architecture and Rural Life, Kapitulna st., 33 "a",Uzhgorod).
September 22 - 23 - within the framework of the Tourism Week of Transcarpathia. September 22 - XVII International tourist exhibition-fair "TourEuroCenter - Transcarpathia 2018". The beginning is at 10.00 ("Owl's Nest", Uzhgorod). September 23 - photo exhibition "Tourism in Transcarpathia" (the city of Perechyn).
September 22 - 26 - the first International Mono-Performace Festival "Monologues on the Uzh".
September 23 - the public organization "Pro Cultura Subcarpathica" organizes the "Bercsenyi Fest" for the second time. Program: 16.00 - official opening. 16.00 - 21.00 - festival program with cultural events, performances of folk ensembles, craft workshops and fair. At 21.00 - concert of the Hungarian group "Balkan Fanatik", at 22.30 - performance of the "Fire Life" fire theater. Admission is free! (Transcarpathian Local Lore Museum, Uzhgorod).
September 23 - charitable holiday "Uzhgorod floats" (master classes on fishing for children) organized by the NGO "Association of Fishermen of Uzhgorod" together with Uzhgorod District and Uzhgorod City Center for Social Services for Children, Family and Youth. They decided to arrange the holiday for all children who are interested in fishing with a particular attention to children from socially vulnerable families. There will also be fish soup. 12.00 - 15.00 (Lake Kirpichka, Uzhgorod).
September 23 - the opening of the Plast year. Organizers (Uzhgorod Plast) invite all Plast members and those who have not yet become one. It is a holiday, when they begin an active work after the summer ends. The beginning is at 14.00 (Fentsyk Square, Uzhgorod).
September 23 - III regional ethnofestival "Transcarpathian Wedding". Officially, the "Transcarpathian Wedding" will be opened at 14.00 in the "Old Village", where there will be a big wedding play (the museum complex "Old Village", the village of Kolochava, Mizhhirya district)
September 23 - during the X International Youth Festival of Organ Music, Alfred Haberman - organist of the churches of St. Procopius and St. Roch in Prague, student of the Prague Conservatory. The guest from the Czech Republic will perform well-known works by JS Bach, J. Rinberger, S. Frank, as well as his compatriots L.Sluka (Cesta ticha) and P.Eben (Svatý Václave). The beginning is at 17.00 (Regional Philharmonic, Uzhgorod).
September 23 - "Dobron paprika" fest. The beginning is at 15.00 (the village of Mala Dobron, Uzhgorod district).
September 23 - Free tour "Medieval Irshava". The beginning is at 14.00 (sun dial, center, Irshava).
September 23 - the opening of the new theatrical season. Children's play "Cinderella". The beginning is at 12.00, performance "Kaidash's family". The beginning is at 17.00 (drama theater, Mukachevo).
September 23 - "Cats, Mice and Bit of Cheese". The beginning is at 11.00 and 13.00 (Transcarpathian academic puppet theater "Bavka", Uzhgorod).
- works by Darmstadt artists (Germany) (city art gallery, Pirogov st., 1, the city of Khust).
- a joint exhibition of works by the participants of the "Chorna Hora" plein air (exhibition hall "impasto", Shevchenko st., 8, Vynogradiv).
- "Art statement by Eduard Prykhodko" - reporting exhibition of a Transcarpathian painter, a member of the National Union of Artists of Ukraine, who works in the field of easel painting. Every day (except Monday) 9.30 -17.30 (Transcarpathian Regional Art Museum, the city of Uzhgorod).
- retrospective painting exhibition by Khristina Danko-Sholtes, member of the Union of Independent Artists "KET". A.Kashhay Features about 30 works. Every day (except Tuesday) 10.00 - 18.00 (Museum of Folk Architecture and Rural Life, Kapitulna st., 33 "a", Uzhgorod).
- "Impression of the Touch" - International art-photo-exhibition project dedicated to famous director, screenwriter, artist, people's artist of Ukraine and Armenia Sergey Paradzhanov. Organizers: Uzhgorod City Council, Society of Armenian Culture of Transcarpathia "Ararat", Union of Armenians of Ukraine, Paradzhanov ART. Monday - Friday - 10.00 - 20.00, Saturday-Sunday - 10.00 -18.00 ("Owl's Nest", Rakoczi st.,Uzhgorod).
- photo exhibition "How I spent my summer" (2nd floor lobby, PADIYUN, Uzhgorod).
- exhibition of works by Uzhgorod artist Natalia Furletova "The Facis". The embroiderer presented 17 works made over the past one and a half years. Famous people of the world (gallery "Diptych", Pidhirna street, Uzhgorod).
- works of the members of the Transcarpathian organization of the National Union of Artists of Ukraine on the occasion of Independence Day of Ukraine. Every day, except Monday, 11.00 - 17.00, Saturday - 11.00 - 15.00, Sunday - 11.00 - 13.00 ("Uzhgorod" Gallery, Svoboda Ave., Uzhgorod).
- "Masterpieces of the Museum Classics Collection. Exhibition of works by the People's Artist of the USSR Mykola Glushchenko (1901 - 1977). Etudes." Dedicated to the 27th anniversary of the independence of Ukraine and the 70th anniversary of the Transcarpathian Regional Art Museum; another exhibition - works of fine arts and sculpture dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the Transcarpathian Regional Art Museum "Masterpieces of the Museum Classics Collection. Art of Transcarpathia 1948 - 2018" 9.30 - 17.30 (Transcarpathian Art Museum, the city of Uzhgorod).
- exhibition of microminiatures "Eighth Wonder of the World" by microminiature artist Volodymyr Kazaryan. Every day, except Tuesday, 10.00 - 18.00 (Transcarpathian Museum of Folk Architecture and Rural Life, Uzhgorod).
- a new exhibition "Autumn colors in the work of A. Kotska" (Memorial House and Museum of People's Artist of Ukraine Andriy Kotska, Vinnychna st., 20, Uzhgorod);
- displays, old photos, works by F.Manaylo (Memorial House-Museum of People's Artist of Ukraine F. Manaylo, Drugety st., 74, Uzhgorod);
- 77 works of the People's Artist of Ukraine Volodymyr Mykyta (visit by arrangement with the author) (museum of V.Mykyta, Sobranetska Street, Uzhgorod).
- Botanical Garden of UzhNU. Every day, except Saturday - Sunday, 8.00 to 16.00, tours for groups - 8.00 to 14.00 (Olbracht st., 8, Uzhgorod).
- Small children's railway (Botanichna embankment, Uzhgorod).
- rope park "Tarzan" (Pidzamkovy park, Uzhgorod)
- rope park "Tarzan", skate park (city park, Irshava)
7 September 2018 18:52
3 August 2018 11:21
22 October 2018 22:13