What, where, when on weekend in Transcarpathia (12-13 of May)
May 12 - Festival of Civic Activism "Kirpichka-Uzhgorod" ("Kirpichka" Lake, behind sports complex "Yunist", Uzhgorod).
May 12 - a sling parade will take place in the framework of the European Babywearing Week. Route: Masaryk park - Nezalezhnist embankment - the park near the Regional Philharmonic. The beginning is at 11.30 (T.Masaryk park, Uzhgorod).
May 12 - Days of Khust - the second day of the "World Strongman Championship 110 kg". The organizer is the Federation of Strongmen of Ukraine, Honorable President is Vasyl Virastyuk (center, Khust).
May 12 - the second competition day of the XIIth International Festival of Contemporary and Folk Songs "Rainbow over the Tisa". 10.00 - 22.00 (district house of culture, Khust).
May 12 - master class from TV presenter Masha Efrosinina. The beginning is at 18.00 (Regional Music and Drama Theater, Uzhgorod).
May 12 - at the initiative of the U-Run club, during the Festival of Civic Activism, there will be the Race for the development of city parks. The participants will have the opportunity to meet like-minded people and make their proposals on the development of the park. Approximate distance: 3 km (3 laps around the park). Gathering and registration is at the "Kirpichka" Lake, behind sports complex "Yunist" starting at 12:30, start of the race is at 13:00 (Kirpichka Lake, Uzhgorod).
May 13 - on the occasion of the Mother's Day, concert "The whole world in mother's hands". The beginning is at 16.00 (Teatralna Square, Uzhgorod).
May 13 - Children's play "Adventures of Shisha, the Witch". The beginning is at 12.00 (drama theater, Mukachevo).
May 13 - Festive concert of the creative teams of the "Palanok" Center for Culture and Recreation dedicated to the Mother's Day. The beginning is at 13.00 (Center of Culture and Recreation "Palanok", Mukachevo).
May 13 - The first solo concert of Zlata OGNIEVICH. The beginning is at 18.00 (Regional Theater, Uzhgorod).
May 13 - Transcarpathian director Vyacheslav Bihun invites to the screenings of his own films on the occasion of the Mother's Day and International Family Day. The film "Heart of Gongadze's Mother". The beginning is at 15.00 (T. Shevchenko cinema, Tyachiv).
May 13 - "Cinderella". The beginning is at 12.00 (40 UAH) (Regional Music and Drama Theater, Uzhgorod).
May 13 - "Tryam! Hello!" by S.Kozlov (director - N.Oryeshnikova). The beginning is at 11.00 and 13.00 (Transcarpathian academic puppet theater "Bavka", Uzhgorod).
May 13 - Football Championship of the District. The beginning is at 15.30 (stadium, Irshava).
May 13 - Day of Khust. Program: 7.00 - 13.00 in all temples of the city - prayer for the city, for its inhabitants, 11.00 - lobby of the district house of culture - chess and draughts tournament; 18.00-23.50 - stage on Nezalezhnist Square - solemn part, gala concert and awarding of winners and participants of the XII International Festival of Contemporary and Folk Songs "Rainbow over the Tisa" (the city of Khust).
May 13 - gourmet festival "Berlybash Banosh" (the central square, the village of Kostylivka, Rakhiv district).
- works by Zoltan Sholtes (1909-1990), a brilliant representative of the Transcarpathian school of painting (Consulate General of Hungary in Uzhgorod, Pravoslavna embankment, Uzhgorod).
- "Melody of the thread" - the fourth personal exhibition of embroidered works by Lyubov Lishka. This time the author presents about 30 embroidered paintings, mostly icons, as well as thematic compositions, landscapes and still lifes. Every day (except Tuesday) 10.00 - 18.00 (Museum of Folk Architecture and Rural Life, Kapitulna st., 33 "a", Uzhgorod).
- "Our ancient Uzhgorod" - exhibition of works from plein airs (city gallery, Pirogov st., 1, the city of Khust).
- photo exhibition "International Salon of Art Photography: Carpathian Photo Vernissage - 2017" organized by the Union of Photo-Artists of Transcarpathia and the Transcarpathian Local Lore Museum, regional organization of the National Union of Local History of Ukraine (Transcarpathian Regional of Local Lore Museum (castle), the city of Uzhgorod).
- painting by Uzhgorod artist Lesya Pryimych. Every day (except Monday) 11.00-18.00, Saturday - 11.00-15.00, Sunday - 11.00-13.00 ("Uzhgorod" gallery, Uzhgorod).
- "Cabaret" by Transcarpathian artist Lyudmila Korzh-Radko. Every day, 11.00 -17.00 (Art Salon "ArtPro", Svoboda Ave., 7/26, Uzhgorod).
- project "Art-Pomegranate" by Kyiv artist Irina Tretyak. Features 20 works on animal themes (atrium of Transcarpathian Regional State Administration, Narodna Square, 4, Uzhgorod).
- "Scenic Athos" - personal exhibition of Honored Artist of Ukraine Vasyl Krasyokha (Kyiv) (exhibition hall of the castle "Palanok", Mukachevo).
- drawings by Gavrilo Gluck (1912 - 1983) from the family collection. Every day, except Monday, 11.00-21.00, Sunday - 12.00-19.00 ("Ilko Gallery", Koshitska st., 28, Uzhgorod).
- exhibition of microminiatures "Eighth Wonder of the World" by microminiature artist Volodymyr Kazaryan. Every day, except Tuesday, 10.00 - 18.00 (Transcarpathian Museum of Folk Architecture and Rural Life, Uzhgorod).
- new permanent exhibition "President of Carpathian Ukraine Fr. Augustine Voloshin (1874-1945) and Carpathian Ukraine (1938-1939) in philately." 60 new exhibits purchased by the museum from famous Uzhgorod collector Volodymyr Bubyak. Every day, except Mondays, 10.00 - 17.00 (Transcarpathian Local Lore Museum, T.Lehotskoho sKapitulna st., 33, Uzhgorod).
- "Evacuated collection" of traditional folk costumes of Luhansk region from the middle of the XIX - beginning of the XX century. "Embroidery. The Wisdom of the Centuries", as well as the exhibition "Narcissus Valley in Legends"(museum of local lore, Pirogov st., 1, the city of Khust).
- Botanical Garden of UzhNU. Every day, except Saturday - Sunday, 8.00 to 16.00, tours for groups - 8.00 to 14.00 (Olbracht st., 8, Uzhgorod).
- Narcissus Valley of the Carpathian Biosphere Reserve. (price of a tour during the flowering period: 25 UAH - adults, 20 UAH - students, 15 UAH - schoolchildren) (Kireshi tract, Khust district).
18 November 2019 15:29