How the Museums Day will be celebrated in the Uzhgorod Skansen? (Announcement)
Here is the program of the events that will commence the celebration of the International Museums Day on May 18, 2018.
The holiday program:
- 11.00 - Opening of the VII Regional children's folk festival "Rainbow chime".
- 11.00 - Family Day of the multidisciplinary lyceum "Intellect" (secondary school number 11 of Uzhgorod) in the Skansen.
- 11.00 - master classes on traditional folk crafts.
- meeting with folk artists and the fair and sale of arts and crafts.
- overview and thematic tours of the museum.
- photoshoot in the national costumes from the stock collections of the museum;
- in the estate from the village of Tybava in Svalyava district - "Know your land": a wooden puzzle game "Journey to Uzhgorod Skansen" and traditional children's games and entertainment.
In the exhibition halls:
- "Melody of the thread" - the personal exhibition of embroidered works by Lyubov Lishka.
- Exhibition of the traditional clothes of Luhansk region "Evacuated collection".
- "Exhibition of musical instruments from the stock collection of the museum dedicated to the 140th anniversary of Hnat Khotkevych and the 130th anniversary of Mykola Hrinchenko - prominent Ukrainian musicologists, ethnographers, folklorists"
Admission is free!
8 December 2018 12:58
Arkadiy Shynshynov. Без претензій на досконалість: розвідка щодо пандемії, побудована на аналізі інтернетпростору
17 March 2020 14:44