What, where, when on the weekend in Transcarpathia (14 - 15 of July)
July 14 - "Music Avia Bike Ukraine-2011" Beginning at 19.00 (tickets required) ("Avangard" stadium, Uzhgorod).
July 14 - Concert program with participation of circus "Druzhba" and the exemplary variety studio of the City House of Culture. The beginning is at 18.00 (Courtyard of the Children's Art School, the city of Mukachevo).
July 14 - Flame Club Birthday Party 7. The beginning is at 21.00 (the villages of Velyka Byihan, Beregovo district).
July 14 - 15 - Petrivsky Fair. Local and domestic producers, leading farms from Transcarpathia, as well as Khmelnytsky, Ternopil, Ivano-Frankivsk, and Kyiv regions will present their products. The official opening of the fair will be held on Saturday, July 14, at 12.00 (Nezalezhnist Embankment, Uzhgorod).
July 14 - 15 - Movement to support Transcarpathian soldiers at the Petrivska Fair. There will be a win-win lottery and lots of interesting things. 10.00-18.00 (Nezalezhnist Embankment, Uzhgorod).
July 15 - On the 7th Sunday following Pentecost, His Eminence Theodore, Archbishop of Mukachevo and Uzhgorod will conduct the Bishop's Service, there will also be the consecration of the temple in honor of St. Sergius of Radonezh. The beginning is at 10.00 (the village of Kushnytsia, Irshava district).
July 15 - children's play "Exercises for Baba Yaga". The beginning is at 12.00, performance "Thank you, Barbie!" The beginning is at 18.00 (Drama Theater, Mukachevo).
July 15 - within the framework of the project "Free City Tours", a thematic excursion of the Museum of Local Lore on the topic "Transcarpathia in the first half of the twentieth century" will be held in the Historical-Architectural Complex "The Czech Town" (the city of Khust).
July 15 - the eighth regional festival "Lemkivska Vatra". The festival will start at 14.00 with the ceremonial opening and the traditional inflammation of the symbolic Lemko bonfire. The festival program includes performances of colorful Lemko collectives and pop groups, as well as an exhibition of works by folk craftsmen, tasting of Lemko dishes. Here, visitors will be able to participate in workshops on traditional crafts, games and entertainment. Also, the organizers inform that a shuttle bus from the city of Perechyn to the village of Vorochevo and back will be running for the guests of the fest. Departure from Perechyn (central public park): 14.00, 16.00 and 18.00. Departure from Vorochevo: 15.30, 17.45 and 21.00 (the village of Vorochevo, Perechyn district).
July 15 - citywide "Ice Cream Holiday". There will be an awesome concert program, newest attractions, quizzes, games. During the celebration, the opening of the Skate Park for skateboarding and cycling will take place. But the most important thing is free ice cream for every child. The beginning is at 17.30 (city park, Irshava).
- art exhibition "Our ancient Khust" (Pirogov st., 1, City Art Gallery, Khust).
- art works of the regional artist Vasyl Brenzovych. The exhibition is dedicated to the 25th anniversary of his chairmanship at the Association of Professional Artists of Transcarpathia. Every day, except Monday, 9.30 -17.30 (Transcarpathian Art Museum, the city of Uzhgorod).
- art project "Pastel Fragrance 2018". Participants: Ivan Didyk, Natalia Sima, Mykola Dzys-Voinarovsky, Natalia Myronchuk-Didyk, Ivan Klisa (Art Salon "ART-PRO", Svoboda avenue, Uzhgorod).
- works of Transcarpathian artists Olga Gal and Anastasia Moshkola. The exhibition entitled "The Philosophy of Ornament" features about 20 graphic and ceramic works united with the theme of ornament (cafe "Fanka", Koryatovich st., 3, Uzhgorod)
- "Flower Paradise" (graphic art, painting). The exhibition is organized by the Transcarpathian organization of the National Union of Artists of Ukraine. Every day, except Monday, 11.00-18.00, Saturday - 11.00-15.00, Sunday - 11.00 - 13.00 ("Uzhgorod" Gallery, Uzhgorod).
- works of famous Uzhgorod artist Serhiy Biba and his son David (Consulate General of the Slovak Republic in Uzhgorod, Lokota st., 4, Uzhgorod).
- Exhibition of painting by Uzhgorod artist Olga Kashshay (Honorary Consulate of the Czech Republic in Uzhgorod, Hrushevsky st., 62, Uzhgorod);
- exhibition of microminiatures "Eighth Wonder of the World" by microminiature artist Volodymyr Kazaryan. Every day, except Tuesday, 10.00 - 18.00 (Transcarpathian Museum of Folk Architecture and Rural Life, Uzhgorod).
- a new exhibition "Autumn colors in the work of A. Kotska" (Memorial House and Museum of People's Artist of Ukraine Andriy Kotska, Vinnychna st., 20, Uzhgorod);
- displays, old photos, works by F.Manaylo (Memorial House-Museum of People's Artist of Ukraine F. Manaylo, Drugety st., 74, Uzhgorod);
- 77 works of the People's Artist of Ukraine Volodymyr Mykyta (visit by arrangement with the author) (museum of V.Mykyta, Sobranetska Street, Uzhgorod).
- Botanical Garden of UzhNU. Every day, except Saturday - Sunday, 8.00 to 16.00, tours for groups - 8.00 to 14.00 (Olbracht st., 8, Uzhgorod).
- Small children's railway (Botanichna embankment, Uzhgorod).
- rope park "Tarzan" (Pidzamkovy park, park of Irshava)
- thematic excursions for students staying in children's recreation camps in the city of Khust and the district; exhibition halls, thematic excursions to the memorable places of Khust "Khust in the past". 9.00 - 17.00 (local lore museum, Khust).
Храм зіслання Святого духа в Мукачеві - церква з найбільшим в Україні вітражним зображенням Таємної вечері
18 March 2019 16:28
10 March 2019 19:14
6 March 2019 20:44