Who will have higher salaries in the new year?
The minimum wage has increased by 450 hryvnias, according to the law of Ukraine "On the state budget".
The Law "On the state budget" for 2019 entered into force on January 1. It provides for wage increases - both minimum and to individual categories of citizens, lviv.com informs.
What has changed?
- The minimum wage has increased - from UAH 3723 to UAH 4173.
- Salaries of scientists and teachers of higher educational institutions have increased by 20%;
- Salaries of all state employees have increased by 9%;
- Salaries of the servicemen of the Armed Forces of Ukraine have aslo increased. From now on, the brigade commander, who previously received 17-18 thousand hryvnias, will be receiving almost 26 thousand. The commander of the battalion instead of 14 will be receiving 19-23 thousand, and the salary of the company commander will be 16 thousand hryvnias instead of 12 thousand. Contract servicemen will receive more than 10 thousand hryvnias, and the minimum salary for military personnel performing tasks in the area of the special operation will amount to more than 20 thousand hryvnias.
- Salaries of police officers and rescuers has increased by 30%. Also, police officers will be receiving compensationg for the cost of house renting. In a district center, the compensation for house renting will be 1.9 to 2.9 thousand hryvnias, and in a regional center - 2.9 to 4.3 thousand.
5 May 2014 08:25
8 February 2019 16:36
4 February 2020 00:22