What, where, when on weekend in Transcarpathia (18 - 19 of August)
August 18 - one-day festival "Art Weekend". The program includes: master classes in yoga, needlework, pottery, lectures on topics: hitchhiking, renewable energy sources, environmental products and healthy lifestyles, social and creative themes, charity handmade fair, bookcrossing, art exhibitions and photo drying, entertainment for children: quest, master class in drawing and games, poetry soiree, musical program, movie show in the open air. The beginning is at 10.00 (during the day) (A. Kuzmenko park (Gorky park), Mukachevo).
August 18 - tasting and the opportunity to purchase original Transcarpathian cheeses from "Perechyn manufactory". 14.00 - 15.00 (old tavern, Transcarpathian Museum of Folk Architecture and Rural Life, Kapitulna st., 33 "a", Uzhgorod).
August 18 - Cheese-lovers meeting. The program: sharing experience, fresh juices,
smoothies, food. The beginning is at 15.00 ("Eco food", Shvabska st., 27, Uzhgorod).
August 18-19 - the traditional festival "Honey Spas" from the Association of Beekeepers of Transcarpathia. Tasting of honey kvass, honey gingerbread; farmer market; original photo zone with bees, viewing beehive, live bees. August 18 - 14:00 - official opening, blessing of honey. Concert program with the participation of the children from the PADIYUN. August 19 - performances by creative teams of Uzhgorod district, entertainment for the children (near the "Owl's Nest", Rakoczi st., Uzhgorod).
August 19 - master class on still life. The materials needed - watercolor paper A3, gouache paint, brushes, ordinary pencil - will be provided (if you wish, you can bring your own materials). The beginning is at 11.00 (duration - 2-3 hours (payment required) (Studio of Creative Development and Arts "Nebo", Shvabska st., 15, 2nd floor, Uzhgorod).
August 19 - Ascent of the delegation of Irshava district comprised of civil servants and the public to the mountain Kuk, where, together with the delegation of Mizhhirya district, the State Flag of Ukraine will be solemnly raised (the village of Sukha, Irshava district).
August 19 - The XIII Festival "Trembitas Call to the Synevyr". The program includes a fair of folk craftsmen's products, ethnographic exhibitions and performances of the best folk groups of Transcarpathia. Special guest of the holiday - band "TIK". The beginning is at 14:00 (Synevyr Lake, the village of Synevyrska Polyana, Mizhhirya district).
- "Transcarpathians of the 21st century. Monochrome" is the title of the exhibition of works by the chairman of the Union of Photographic Artists of Transcarpathia, member of the International Federation of Photo Art (FIAP) Volodymyr Nyorba (second floor, near the Department of Musical Instruments, Transcarpathian Local Lore Museum, the city of Uzhgorod).
- "Our talent and creativity - for you, Ukraine!". The exhibition is devoted to the 100th anniversary of extracurricular movement. It demonstrates the achievements of the out-of-school educational institutions of the region in art and aesthetic, scientific and technical, experimental and research, ecological and naturalistic, tourist and local lore areas (atrium of the Transcarpathian Regional State Administration, Narodna sq., 4, Uzhgorod).
- paintings by artist from Irshava, member of the National Union of Artists of Ukraine Lyubov Mykyta. Every day, except Monday, 11.00 - 17.00, Saturday - 11.00 - 15.00, Sunday - 11.00 - 13.00 ("Uzhgorod" Gallery, Svoboda Ave., Uzhgorod).
- personal exhibition of paintings by artist Dmytro Mitsovda. The beginning is at 16.00 (SK "Yunist", Zankovetska st., 5, Uzhgorod).
- works of the famous Transcarpathian writer, ethnographer and folklorist, priest Ivan Silvay and his son Sion. Every day (except Tuesday) 10.00 - 18.00 (Museum of Folk Architecture and Rural Life, Kapitulna st., 33 "a", Uzhgorod).
- "Masterpieces of the Museum Classics Collection. Exhibition of works by the People's Artist of the USSR Mykola Glushchenko (1901 - 1977). Etudes." Dedicated to the 27th anniversary of the independence of Ukraine and the 70th anniversary of the Transcarpathian Regional Art Museum; another exhibition - works of fine arts and sculpture dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the Transcarpathian Regional Art Museum "Masterpieces of the Museum Classics Collection. Art of Transcarpathia 1948 - 2018" 9.30 - 17.30 (Transcarpathian Art Museum, the city of Uzhgorod).
- art exhibition "Our ancient Khust" (Pirogov st., 1, City Art Gallery, Khust).
- exhibition of microminiatures "Eighth Wonder of the World" by microminiature artist Volodymyr Kazaryan. Every day, except Tuesday, 10.00 - 18.00 (Transcarpathian Museum of Folk Architecture and Rural Life, Uzhgorod).
- a new exhibition "Autumn colors in the work of A. Kotska" (Memorial House and Museum of People's Artist of Ukraine Andriy Kotska, Vinnychna st., 20, Uzhgorod);
- displays, old photos, works by F.Manaylo (Memorial House-Museum of People's Artist of Ukraine F. Manaylo, Drugety st., 74, Uzhgorod);
- 77 works of the People's Artist of Ukraine Volodymyr Mykyta (visit by arrangement with the author) (museum of V.Mykyta, Sobranetska Street, Uzhgorod).
- Botanical Garden of UzhNU. Every day, except Saturday - Sunday, 8.00 to 16.00, tours for groups - 8.00 to 14.00 (Olbracht st., 8, Uzhgorod).
- Small children's railway (Botanichna embankment, Uzhgorod).
- rope park "Tarzan" (Pidzamkovy park, Uzhgorod)
- rope park "Tarzan", skate park (city park, Irshava)