In the regional library, will be taught how to spend money efficiently (ANNOUNCEMENT)
September 27, at 17.30, in the Transcarpathian Regional Universal Scientific Library, scientists of the Faculty of Economics of Uzhgorod National University will tell how to spend less.
During the event, candidate of economic sciences, assistant professor of the department of economic theory Herzanych Vitaliy, candidate of economic sciences, the head of the department of economic theory Molnar Oleksandr, candidate of economic sciences, associate professor of the department of economic theory Kushnir Yuriy, will cover the following topics:
1. 50 financial mistakes, or how not to lose income and savings.
2. A dozen reasons that make you spend more money.
3. More than 20 sources of income.
4. 30 ways to reduce spending and increase savings.
5. Financial literacy of a child:
- Money as a factor in the economic socialization of children
- Pocket money
- "Children's" questions about money.
Admission is free!
Transcarpathia has received more than UAH 240 million for the development of medicine in the rural area
28 December 2017 12:40