A teenager in Mukachevo district died of electric shock while working with a power tool

21 May 2017 14:53  73152441 0153917
A teenager in Mukachevo district died of electric shock while working with a power tool

In the village of Klenovets in Mukachevo district, a minor boy died of electric shock when working with a power tool. The police are investigating the case

Mukachevo district police received the report of the incident from doctors yesterday, May 20.

The investigative team found out at the scene that a 17-year-old boy, a resident of the village of Klenovets, while repairing an electric drill had been hit by an electric shock. The boy died on the spot from injuries. 

The incident was registered in the Unified register of pre-trial investigations under Article 115 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine with an additional note "accident."

Meanwhile, the police appeals to citizens asking to observe basic safety rules while working with electrical appliances. Following these simple rules will save your life and lives of your family members.

Department of Communications

of Transcarpathian Regional Police

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments