What, where, when in Transcarpathia (July 22 - July 23)
July 22 - Annual 12th Pilgrimage of Peoples and Nationalities, organized by the Mukachevo Greek Catholic Diocese. It is dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the revelation of the Virgin Mary in Fatima and the 70th anniversary of the martyrdom death of Bishop Theodore Romzha. Program: 15.00 - Opening of the pilgrimage. Greetings of the pilgrims. Prayer to the Holy Spirit. 16.00 - Mothers' prayer 17.00 - Akathist to Saints Cyril and Methodius. Evangelistic program. Personal testimonies. Rosary. 19.00 - Holy Liturgy (headed by Bishop Milan). Procession (field throne on Nersenska street, the city of Tyachiv).
July 22 - Mourning Day. - During this week, two soldiers of the 128th separate mountain-infantry brigade, residents of Transcarpathia, were killed in the Donbas, - the head of the RSA said. - Those are 22-year-old Zoltan Balazh from Vynogradiv and 21-year-old Serhiy Hladkyi from Strabychovo in Mukachevo district. State flags on administrative buildings will be at half-mast, state authorities, local governments, as well as TV and radio companies are recommended to refrain from holding and broadcasting entertainment events.
July 22 - Fair "Vynogradivski Patsyorky - 4". 9.00 - 15.00 (passage, the city of Vynogradiv).
July 22 - 23 - the traditional International Children's Festival of Theatrical and Circus Art "Bird".
July 22 - 12.00 - Performance by the children's theater group "Azart" - stage of the House of Culture, 15.30 - Performance "Breakfast with the Enemy" from the theater "Little Black Square" (stage of the House of Culture) , 18.00 - Performance "The Killer" by O. Molchanov from the Kyiv People's Theater Studio "Raido" (stage of the House of Culture). 20.30 - Concert program in open air: air acrobats, choreographic numbers. Flight of a large kite (square near the House of Culture). 21.10 - Performance of the music group "DNK" / musical mix - street stage, 22.00 - Fire show.
July 23 - 10.00 - Presentation of the new Polish plays translated into Ukrainian - stage of the House of Culture. 13.00 - Performance from the theater-studio "Chiga-Biga", "Dream or the Tale of the Green Grove" (Olena Pchilka) - stage of the House of Culture. 14.00 - Presentation of the film "We are not Small" - stage of the House of Culture. 16.00 - Performance "What a Beautiful World!!!" from Martin Vicek, Czech Republic - small stage of the House of Culture. 20.00 - Closing of the festival: a concert program with presentation of works made at master classes, bubble show - stage of the House of Culture. 21.00 - Performance of the music group "Chalamada" - street stage. 22.00 - Big fire show from all participants of the festival (square near the House of Culture). All three days from 10.00 to 18.00:
Open workshops: working with clay, drawing on water, large drawing, button decorations, Easter egg making, circus skills, construction of toy rocket models, master class on making of kites. Playground, table games (all activities are free) (the village of Nyzhnye Selyshche, Khust district).
July 22 - 23 - Great Budapest Circus. The beginning is at 19.00 (market on Krasnodontsi street, Uzhgorod).
July 22 - 23 - The Tourist Philharmonic. 12. 00 - 15.00, from 14.00 to 13.00 organ music will be played. Price - 15 UAH (Regional Philharmonic, Uzhgorod).
July 23 - performances for children. The beginning is at 12.00 and at 16.00 (Drama Theater, Mukachevo).
- paintings by Transcarpathian artist Mykola Shete (to the 60th anniversary of the author). Every day, except Monday - 11.00-18.00, Saturday - 11.00-15.00, Sunday - 11.00-13.00 ("Uzhgorod" gallery).
- paintings by an accountant and financier Eva Kovach (foyer of the House of Culture, Beregovo).
- a personal exhibition of paintings by Transcarpathian artist Oleksandr Melesh. Every day, except Monday, 10.00 -18.00 (Transcarpathian Art Museum, Uzhgorod).
- "Five" - drawings of a member of the National Union of Artists of Ukraine, famous Mukacheve sculptor Petro Matl. Features 50 paintings on the subject of Stalin's repressions (art gallery, Khust).
- "Calling up friends" - the works of Transcarpathian artist and architect Vladislav Hanzel created at plein airs during 2015-2017 (most works are exhibited for the first time). Every day (except Tuesday) 10.00 - 18.00 (Museum of Folk Architecture and Rural Life, Uzhgorod).
- Borzhava autumn - photo exhibition of works by the chairman of the Union of Photographers of Transcarpathia Volodymyr Nyorba (Art Salon ArtPro, Svoboda Ave. 7/26, Uzhgorod).
- paintings of Transcarpathian artist Tetyana Sopilnyak (art cafe "Voto", Voloshin str., Uzhgorod).
- photo exhibition "Architecture of Uzhgorod, Austro-Hungarian era" from the researchers of Uzhgorod heritage Oleg Olashyna and Lina Degtyaryova ("Owl's Nest", Uzhgorod).
- "Summer motifs in the works of A. Kotska". Every day, except Monday. 10.00-17.00 (Sunday - 13.00-17.00 (Memorial House and Museum of People's Artist of Ukraine Andriy Kotska, Vinnychna Str., 20, Uzhgorod).
- Permanent exhibition of Fedir Manaylo. Every day except Sunday-Monday - 9.00 - 17.00 (Memorial House and Museum of F. Manaylo, Drugety st., 74, Uzhgorod).
- Permanent exhibition of the People's Artist of Ukraine Volodymyr Mykyta (visit by arrangement with the author) (museum of V.Mykyta, Sobranetska Str. 68/2, Uzhgorod).
- various exhibitions and collections. 10.00 - 17.00 (every day, except Mondays) (Transcarpathian Local Lore Museum, Uzhgorod).
- excursions to the Saint-Miklos castle (on Sunday, July 23, will be open until 15:00) (the village of Chynadiyevo, Mukachevo district).
- Exhibitions. Every day, except Monday, 9.00 - 18.00 (Kuruc lane, Palanok castle, Mukachevo).
- unique weaving patterns. 9.00 - 18.00 (Monday to Friday, lunch break - 13.00 to 14.00) (Museum of Weaving, the village of Cherna, Vynogradiv district).
- Exhibition of historical and regional folk museum "Sriberna Zemlya" (the village of Hrushovo, Prykordonna Str., 2, Tyachiv district).
- Exhibitions. 9.00 - 17.00 (local lore museum, Khust).
- Exhibition of kerosene lamps, consumer items, and exhibition devoted to the events in the east (on weekends - on request) (the District Historical Museum, Irshava).
- Exhibitions of the Museum of Beregovo district (Beregovo, Bethlen, Str 1).
- Exhibitions of the Museum of Weaving (the village of Velyki Beregy, Beregovo district).
- Museum of Mountain Ecology and Natural Resources of the Ukrainian Carpathians. 8.00 to 17.00 (lunch break - 12.00 to 13.00) (25 UAH - for adults, 18 UAH - for students, 12 UAH - for shoolchildren (central manor of the CBR, outskirts of Rakhiv).
- Exibitions of District Historical Museum (Shevchenko street,Vynogradiv).
- Exhibitions of the historical museum (the village of Kvasovo, Beregovo district).
- Museum complex "Old Village". Daily (no break and weekends) 8.00 - 18.00. Admission fee: adult - 40 UAH, privileged - 30 UAH, children - 15 UAH. Guided tour: up to 10 persons - 100 UAH, up to 20 persons - 150 UAH, up to 30 persons - 200 UAH. Riding on a motor trolley - 50 UAH in the museum "Kolochava narrow gauge" (the village of Kolochava, Mizhhirya district).
- Tisa museum complex - skansen (house of a poor man, rural school and house of a wealthy farmer, the historical museum in the former Foharashi estate). 11:00-19:00 (Shevchenko st., 74, the village of Tysobyken, Vynogradiv district).
- Botanical Garden of UzhNU. Every day, except Saturday - Sunday 8.00 to 16.00, tours by request - 10.00 to 14.00 (Olbracht st., Uzhgorod).
- Small Children's Railway. The train, which has two cars, runs from the "Molodizhna" station to the "Pidzamkovy" park and back (Uzhgorod).
- Tour "train". Trip duration is 50 minutes. The price is 40 UAH per person. The route runs through Sadova, Dukhnovich streets, Cyril and Methodius sq., Dukhnovich sq., Ilona Zrinyi, Chekhov, Wallenberg, Belyaev, Uzhgorodska, Karpenko-Kary, Rosvyhivska, Danylo Halytsky streets, Peremoha Park. Historic and interesting sights on the route: Reformed Church (1795), the Catholic Cathedral of St. Martin (1904), the Schönborn palace, Drama Theater (1899), Mukachevo City Hall (1904), Grunstein palace, the old bridge with a view of Palanok castle and St. Nicholas monastery, Mukachevo State University, Church of Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the largest fountain in Mukachevo, rose garden, Cyril and Methodius Cathedral, Peremoha park (with carousels and Ferris wheel). Departs every day from the monument to the chimney-sweep in the city center at 10:00, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00 and finishes in the Peremoha park (the city of Mukachevo).
- Rope park with a new extreme route called "Adrenaline" (29 stages of varying complexity) (Pidzamkovy Park, Uzhgorod).
- Rope park "Tarzan" (park, Irshava).
Photo from page of the "Bird" on Facebook
2 November 2018 14:12