In Nevytske elementary school, a boiler exploded

Press center of the Transcarpathian Regional State Administration  15 February 2017 09:45  133144963 0146391
In Nevytske elementary school, a boiler exploded

On Wednesday (15.02), in the morning, in the village of Nevytske near Uzhgorod, a solid fuel boiler exploded in elementary school. The accident occurred before classes, when there was nobody in the boiler room or in the school itself, therefore nobody was hurt as a result of the explosion.

- Ten children study in Nevytske elementary school, both classrooms are equipped with old tiled stoves - the head of Regional State Administration Hennadiy Moskal said. - So the school will continue to operate as normal, the training process will not be interrupted.

Officers of the State Emergencies Service are establishing the cause of the accident. Probably, because of technical problems, water from the heating system got into the boiler, which caused the explosion.

Tags: solid fuel boiler, boiler explosion, Transcarpathia, school, heating, boiler

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments