In the village of Pylypets, a house was burning due to a short circuit

21 January 2016 11:25  50114160 0115280
In the village of Pylypets, a house was burning due to a short circuit

On January 20, in the village of Pylypets in Mizhhirya district, a fire occurred in a one-story residential building. The owner of the house was in the summer kitchen when she heard slate cracking. The woman came into the yard and saw that the roof was completely enveloped in flames. She reported the incident to the rescue service.

First, two crews of the 4th State Fire and Rescue Unit of Mizhhirya arrived to the village of Pylypets to eliminate the fire. Since there was a threat of the fire spreading to the street facilities and the house next door, a crew of the 11th State Fire and Rescue Unit of Volovets, and later firefighters from the local fire brigade of the village of Nyzhniy Studeny were sent to help. In total, four pieces of equipment and 15 personnel members were extinguishing the fire. 

Presumably, the cause of the fire was a short circuit in electrical outlet in the house. The damages caused by the fire are being established since the fire destroyed the roof and ceilings on the area of ​​180 square meters and household items. However firefighters were able to save from destruction a barn, a bathhouse and a neighboring house.

In the village of Pylypets, a house was burning due to a short circuit (h0Yx-JEBYqc)
In the village of Pylypets, a house was burning due to a short circuit (h0Yx-JEBYqc)

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>