In Khust, a 44-year-old man was injuried in the fire
In the evening of January 5, in Khust, on Hvardiyska Street, a car "Mitsubishi Grandis" caught fire. The vehicle was located in a garage near the house. The owner of the car noticed the fire and at 19:55 called the Rescue Service "101".
To save the garage from fire, the man pushed the car into the yard. He got injured while doing this and suffered mild burns of hands. Paramedics gave him first aid and sent home.
Meanwhile, firefighters of the 10th State Fire and Rescue Unit, who had arrived at the scene, localized the fire at 20:05 and at 20:45 the fire was completely eliminated. Th fire damaged the engine compartment of the car, causing losses of UAH 10 thousand. Most likely, the cause of the fire was electrical short circuit in the vehicle.
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13