In Beregovo, one person died and another was injured on fire
The rescue service received the report of a fire in a building on Belinsky street in Beregovo at 7:17 on January 23. The call was made by neighbour who had noticed smoke coming out of the windows of the house. Two crews of local firefighters were sent to eliminate the fire. Upon arrival, it turned out that there might be people inside. Due to strong smoke, the rescuers had to work in breathing devices.
In the hearth of the fire, two people were found. The owner of the house showed no signs of life, and his younger brother was immediately taken outside and given to paramedics. The victim was transported to Beregovo district hospital where doctors diagnosed him carbon monoxide poisoning.
At 7:45, the fire was localized and at 8:15 - completely eliminated. Law enforcement are establishing the cause of the fire and material damage.
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13