Experts of the "Zakarpathaz" prevented explosion on Mynaiska street in Uzhgorod
Yesterday, at 19.30, workers of the emergency dispatch service of the "Zakarpathaz" PJSC prevented an accident that could have happened at Mynaiska street, 32 in the regional center.
The crew was sent at the mentioned address following a phone call by residents of the apartment №44 on the fifth floor, who complained about the smell of gas in the building. After examining the scene, experts found the source of a gas leak - the apartment №39 on the second floor. Nobody would answer the door of the appartment. To avoid disconnection of the whole appartment block from gas supply, they asked neighbors to find the owners of the apartment. The neighbours called the owner Galina P.
As it turned out - the head of the emergency dispatch service of the "Zakarpathaz" PJSC Pavlo Prysyazhnyuk said - the woman left a burner on a gas stove opened and went out. If neighbors had not raised the alarm, and specialists of the company had not reacted promptly and professionally, there would have been one more accident in the sad statistics of losses and victims.
The "Zakarpathaz" PJSC appeals to consumers: Dear customers! The period of New Year and Christmas holidays, as well as the whole heating season are periods of extreme risk. Be vigilant and cautious! Do not neglect the safety rules, because only their observance will guarantee preservation of health and even lives of your loved ones and neighbors.
During 2015, the emergency dispatch service of the "Zakarpathaz" PJSC, eliminated almost 2 thousand accidents caused by faulty gas equipment, unauthorized interference in the work of gas networks and gas distribution devices, careless handling of gas equipment by consumers in their own homes.
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13
3 December 2017 09:03