An illegal plant for the production of vodka was found in Transcarpathia (PHOTOS)
On January 28, in the course of activities to counter illicit trafficking of excise goods, as part of the operation "Excise 2016", offciers of the operational department and the financial investigation department of the Main Office of the SFS in Transcarpathian region conducted a search which resulted in closing of an illegal plant for the production of counterfeit alcoholic beverages.
During the investigation avtivities in the city of Uzhgorod, an illegal plant was found in the territory of a garage cooperative, in which a citizen arranged a handicraft production of counterfeit alcoholic beverages.
- 726 0.5 liter glass bottles filled with alcoholic drink with "Pshenychna" vodka labels and without excise stamps of Ukraine;
- 80 0.5 liter glass bottles filled with alcoholic drink with "Pshenychna" vodka labels and with excise stamps of Ukraine;
- two plastic canisters with a capacity of 230 liters each, half filled with a liquid with a characteristic odor of alcohol;
- a metal device for bottle sealing;
- 475 metal caps;
- 1454 labels with the inscription "Pshenychna" vodka;
- 2620 back labels with the inscription "Pshenychna" vodka;
- 1438 excise stamps of Ukraine with signs of forgery.
Currently, the priority investigation activities are being held.
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46